Desprate Man Seeks Help.....

L NIN

may i first say a big "THANK YOU" to all those who posted in this thread :doh:

natures own disenfectant is a similar recipe although i have not tried it on plant,

i have looked for that Cheeches_Left_Armpit m8,couldnt find it anywere dude ;)

ya right m8 let's c if it is as gud as every1 recons,watch this space m8 ;)

thanks for ya post m8,&

good luck with the grow bro

thanks m8,take care dude ;)

Hi L NIN, sorry to read about your probs...hope things pick up soon. You asked about the spores etc, don't really know but it may be seasonal. Which would tie in with observations, hot dry summer, warm wet autumn and lots of funghi producing spores, I think it's some sort of record year for Funghi.

thanks Heavy Horse m8 ;) hopefuly next year will be diffrent m8 :rofl: this fungi has had 3 crops ov mine the last 3 ,grew loads and never had fungi in my life ov growing,just all ov a sudden its there and spread to all my crops,i do know a lot more about it now(thanks to you lot)than wot i use to,like it spreads like fuck not only in ya growroom but to other room's if the spores are carried about on yourself after being in contact with it :doh:

What about an Ozone Generator?
might look into that m8 ;)
Good luck

thanks m8 ;)

take care dude....

may i also say thanks again to ERI ;) cheers dude ;)

:taz: sprayed with the citrofresh this morning :taz:;)

plants looking a lot healthier today,loads ov green lush leaf now,seems to be getting its nice green colour back :taz: 2 little ones are nice n green allover,im thinking maybee the big plants are a lil bit hungary now :yep:

cause the big ones look lil bit yellow but the lil ones are green as fuck ;) maybee cause EC12 is ok for the littler plants,but the big ones need a touch more :taz:

would this sound right :smoke: im just a bit thick explaining things :doh:

i know wot i mean :rofl:

anyway stripped sum more fungi leaf off(not much)seems to be slowing down a bit ;)

hopefully this citrofresh ,wot you all go on about so much,will help kill the fungi completley :rofl:

also sprayed everything in the grow room used a load ov the stuff ;)

will get sum pics soon just to show ya all how its going ;)

peace all ;)

EDIT-just looked back on first post & link at the beggining,there 100%better than wot they were then ;)

looks like im winning this ,nealy 4 month battle :toot::yahoo:;):yahoo:

Edited by L NIN

knocked EC up to 14 has been on 12,looking a lot better :headpain: getting a bit ov fungi back in spots but just sniped leaf off & gunna spray again with citrofresh,

also gunna repot them all & replace the coco medium with fresh stuff :doh:

post a pic or two soon as possible :smoke:

sor eri m8 lol should ov explained better m8,i took all the effected leaf off m8,there wasnt much infected leaf :unsure:

thanks tho m8,ya might ov just saved me doing it wrong dude :unsure:

thanks eri m8 :unsure: ya sound man :doh:

well folks 10days later went to see them :doh::doh::doh:

couldnt belive it wicked with fungi :soap: again,mate forgot to tell me when they got it again,STUPID FUCKER :yinyang: i'v told him i carnt help him until he helps himself :nea:

anyway they looked a bit bigger and sum leaf was green,nice green,not the yellow shit how they were,looks like nice green leaf,think im over the NUTELOCK!PHEW!(just the fungi to deal with) :yahoo:

my m8 said they had two spots on 2 days ago ,now today they were covered in fungi, i think he's just saying that cause he's lazy :wink: most people would tell me to burn these plants but i love a challange :yahoo:

anyway stripped (for 2 hours) the fungi leaf off even the leaf with tiny spot's on,sprayed the 8 plants with 500 ml ov citrofresh,wich was a fucking lot,everywere was dripping this time even the surrounding floor,the plants were a soaking dripping crop with citro :smoke:

everywere cleaned right out,even started changing clothes incase ov fungi spores traveling back into growroom,

the only thing wich can hold the spores now is the soil(thanks arnold lane)gunna buy a fresh batch hopefully friday(payday)

well the saga goes on,but i think im winning now!

try to get pic's to post soon,so you can see the diffrence ;)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ;)

They got a fan blowing near them to stop spores from settling too?

Glad you're not backing down from the fight man! I've had a hell of a time too, but it's worth it when the damn fungi is finally under control :yahoo:

I've only had a couple of spots in weeks now and removed the leaves as soon as they appeared. There is hope dude!

hi eri m8 :rofl:

They got a fan blowing near them to stop spores from settling too?

lol do you think its better pointing the fan straight at the plants giving the situation m8 :yinyang: i have it just blowing across the tops,to keep the heat away off the hps ;)

Glad you're not backing down from the fight man! I've had a hell of a time too, but it's worth it when the damn fungi is finally under control ;)

thanks dude,nice to hear a sucsess story :yep: i know these will shape up a lil bit if i keep on top ov it :nea:

thanks eri m8 ;)

I've only had a couple of spots in weeks now and removed the leaves as soon as they appeared. There is hope dude!

thanks for encourgement eri m8,ya sound dude,keep posting updates on this thread m8 lol

take care my freind lollol

do you think its better pointing the fan straight at the plants giving the situation m8 unsure.gif i have it just blowing across the tops,to keep the heat away off the hps

I wouldn't point it straight at them man. As long as you have gaps for intake of air at the bottom of your tent with decent extraction, there should be sufficient circulation to prevent the spores from settling too much and aiming the fan more directly will just cause you other problems.

You could add another fan which blows from the bottom to improve lower circulation of air, but whether that's necessary depends on your tent size and existing intakes etc. really.

Plenty of growth, protection with citrofresh and decent circulation seem to be the order of the day, followed by an extensive grow area clean when the plants are done! But you know all that now mate, I know.

Best of luck sorting it :spliff:

yes ya right eri m8

But you know all that now mate, I know.

im now doing everything possible to rid myself ov this evil vermin :rofl:

im even onto changing soil incase spores are dormant in pots etc... :rofl:

I wouldn't point it straight at them man. As long as you have gaps for intake of air at the bottom of your tent with decent extraction, there should be sufficient circulation to prevent the spores from settling too much and aiming the fan more directly will just cause you other problems.

got plenty ov air turning over m8 couple ov rvk's,thanks eri dude :rofl:

everything has been nuked with 10%bleach with water & citrofresh lol

plants are gunna get a mist with citro everyweek from now on :v:

Best of luck sorting it :blub:

cheers dude ,ya sound eri m8 ;):spliff::):ouch:

• 2 weeks later...

right guy's a lil bit ov a update ;)

been a while now sinse these have been veging,probaly about 4 months ;):(:guitar:;):guitar:

FUNGI has played a big part in it plus nutelock etc....

iv ya'v been reading thread its just a constant attack ov fungi,everthing been cleaned & recleaned,even gunna go & buy new soil incase fungi spores are dormant in soil(will do that today)& also clean room out again & buy pots to repot :( i keep asking myself"is it worth it" lol:smoke:

anyway these have had regular mists with citrofresh & its back AGAIN gunna strip them,well, i have stripped them again now & soaked with citrofresh AGAIN underneath the leaf & the top

can you see that dreaded fungi,or isnt it fungi,cheech's left armpit say's it might not be,so wot the fuck is it.......i say fungi spores..................

EC 14

PH 6

temps 76 (ish)

RH ?????????forgot to look,normaly on 30-40????

fed with coco a& b & superthrive

well heres the pics guy's,i must say they look a lot better than wot they did a while back,its only the fungi im fighting now were b4 it was lockup also :(

right guy's a lil bit ov a update ;)

been a while now sinse these have been veging,probaly about 4 months ;):(:guitar:;):guitar:

FUNGI has played a big part in it plus nutelock etc....

iv ya'v been reading thread its just a constant attack ov fungi,everthing been cleaned & recleaned,even gunna go & buy new soil incase fungi spores are dormant in soil(will do that today)& also clean room out again & buy pots to repot :( i keep asking myself"is it worth it" lol:smoke:

anyway these have had regular mists with citrofresh & its back AGAIN gunna strip them,well, i have stripped them again now & soaked with citrofresh AGAIN underneath the leaf & the top

can you see that dreaded fungi,or isnt it fungi,cheech's left armpit say's it might not be,so wot the fuck is it.......i say fungi spores..................

EC 14

PH 6

temps 76 (ish)

RH ?????????forgot to look,normaly on 30-40????

fed with coco a& b & superthrive

well heres the pics guy's,i must say they look a lot better than wot they did a while back,its only the fungi im fighting now were b4 it was lockup also :(

post-13425-1167382661_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1167382686_thumb.jpg