Do You Believe In Life After Death

traynpaul

I beleive that something happens when we die but I don't think any of us can comprehend what. Maybe there is a light at the end of a tunnel, maybe we are reincarnated into a dog, maybe we walk the earth for eternity OR maybe there is a heaven and a Hell? (although the last option is a bit far fetched :yinyang:)

Edited by StonedSte

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hir

• d_L_t

• CupboardBound

• Heavy Horse

Guest dr rockster

Nice one Keeper,

Nature,she just rocks oh do'nt she just.Just get off on that.Do'nt look for some geezer behind it all pulling paranormal strings. :wassnnme:

I mean,pulleeze! :yinyang:

i'd like to think yes theres something after death, but since the dawn of time to this day way more people have died than have ever lived. that being the case and if every time someone died we got a ghost they'd be all over the place. ghosts of cave men ghosts of saxons french ghosts welsh ghosts ect ect and i'm just not seeing them.

i'm a strong beleaver in good and bad karma though and you get what you give in life in the end

:unsure: BH

how do you know that, dogs got souls/spirits, must have cause it sounds as if you've/you love a dog, no offence intended if theres your missues in there, somewhere.

or vicky verky

Some Vatican Theologian worked it out...it's official, dog's haven't got souls :( Yeah I know, load of b****x, but supposedly they're all on speaking terms with the Big Man :headpain:

Guest Blabblabberbab
Where do all the calculators go when they die then?

pffft! Silicon Heaven innit! (Pamela Andersons jugs.... :stoned: :wink: )

B :stoned:

n.b. - If re-incarnation does exist then I wanna come back as a ladies bicycle seat :rofl: :wink:

*coat*

Guest ironlungs

but, then where does the life force/soul/spirit that sustains us throughout our lives go when we die??

if u see that life force as an energy, then it has to go somewhere? or maybe not...

i mean, it cant just disappear. :wassnnme:

Your all worm food lol! or a pile of dust in an urn on someones matelpiece etc........................... ;)

Or carbons released into the air -to start over again.Heaven's a load of tosh,if it's so good why did jesus ask god to spare him from what he was about to recive[my the lord make him truelly thankfull :wassnnme:] :yahoo:

I am starting my own religion if anyones interested. All you have to do is pray to your plants and sow their seeds in any patch of waste ground or common land you can find!

That and give me 50% of your income :wassnnme:

I believe in my orgasms. probably the closest thing to life after death in life. maybe spice it up with a bit of choking during the act but I need a spotter to make sure I don't end up like Michael Hutchence from Inxs.