• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HvyFuel

• Percy

• maryjane

• sibannac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mj's right, the lighter one looks better. If you put the emblem on the left you can sign it on the right.

:yinyang:

See if sibs agrees but I think that's the one.

mj's right, the lighter one looks better. If you put the emblem on the left you can sign it on the right.

:smug:

See if sibs agrees but I think that's the one.

:mashed: works for me :spliff:

Nice one ;)

:yahoo:

10 x 2 foot is tiny you wouldnt be spraying that,maybe tagging it or something but nothing really descent :wassnnme:

whats tagging & what aint?

whats decent & what aint?

i'll make no bones about it - i'll be stencilling the letters (with trad spray renditioning)

& i'm deffo not signing it as ... i don't want my name up above anyone in the struggle - for i feel i havent 'done my bit' to stand shoulder to shoulder with the GODS behind the endevour

ie. given their weed to the needy - put their necks on the block & stood & been counted - sorted out the legalities of formalising the religious defence

THOSE are the names I'D like to put up for all to see

(but it'd be like blowing batman & spiderman's cover)

nothing wrong with stencils :yep:

b4 you know it you'll be smugling pieces into galleries and modifiying pop stars albums :nea:

10 x 2 foot is tiny you wouldnt be spraying that,maybe tagging it or something but nothing really descent

dunno, i reckon know a few people who could pull it off :yinyang:

on second thoughts, that is lot of letters that needs to be on there, i see what you mean :nea:

dunno, i reckon know a few people who could pull it off :wassnnme:

on second thoughts, that is lot of letters that needs to be on there, i see what you mean :headpain:

It would appear some folks stop seeing what's possible to do when they learn there's no cash in it.

It would appear some folks stop seeing what's possible to do when they learn there's no cash in it.

well if you can't stump up my 15 grand fee i'll stay outta this one :yinyang:

well if you can't stump up my 15 grand fee i'll stay outta this one :yinyang:

Sounds about right, so is your miniature macdonalds called octafishdesigns?

Edited by HvyFuel