Graffiti Artists

HvyFuel

Another conundrum sky. Cantheism is simply the spiritual use of cannabis, it's been used by all sorts of faiths for thousands of years, and the CA was set up merely to provide legal documentation showing long term spiritual use and let people know they weren't alone. I've never thought of the CA as a religion, I don't believe sibs has ever thought of the CA as a religion, but everywhere I read about it they class it as a religion. The documents are valid whether we're classed as a religion or not so, tbh, I don't care, if peeps want to think of it as a religion that's entirely up them.

:yinyang:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HvyFuel

• Percy

• maryjane

• sibannac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

percy, can you mess with the letter type , first look its reminisant of christmas sorry i'll get me coat :yinyang:

your dead right

the red background was adding to the yule vibe too :yep:

post-11510-1158685966_thumb.jpg

I know you're only saying deity to wind me up so :yinyang:

Yellow/Gold lettering is fine, but on greens rather than red. I quite liked the font but mj might have a point, especially in a tourist town, how about a bit more goth than victorian?

post-11510-1158686962_thumb.jpg

a more modern version for a forward thinking non-religion erm like this one bestest :doh:

:wacko:

post-11510-1158687049_thumb.jpg

a 'hippy' 60s version

like the first (unquoted)

gold on green is good, but wheres the purple :(

evryone knows if ya have gold ya gotta have purple the deep dark mysterious purple ;)

Another conundrum sky. Cantheism is simply the spiritual use of cannabis, it's been used by all sorts of faiths for thousands of years, and the CA was set up merely to provide legal documentation showing long term spiritual use and let people know they weren't alone. I've never thought of the CA as a religion, I don't believe sibs has ever thought of the CA as a religion, but everywhere I read about it they class it as a religion. The documents are valid whether we're classed as a religion or not so, tbh, I don't care, if peeps want to think of it as a religion that's entirely up them.

:doh:

thanks for taht mate. So Cantheism is a 'practice' used to fascilitate/enhance the worshipping of 'a' religion.

Very interesting mate. Has gotr me thinking (and hardly hurts at all)

from your comments, and the reality of the Western world today, it's pretty clear people are looking for something else to believe in, someting that isn't self-serving or hypocritical, (or condones the rape of children - which still amazes me. Anyway, I can see that this is a step in that (correct)direction and hats off to you for startijng it. :(

btw, do you need any members from OZ?

So Cantheism is a 'practice' used to fascilitate/enhance the worshipping of 'a' religion.

Sounds about right.

btw, do you need any members from OZ?

50+ in Oz last time I tried to work it out. :( The CA's open to any citizen of the UN nations.

Edit: After a quick thought the description doesn't cover atheists and agnostics who are also cantheists.

Edit+ You could also say "We use cannabis to relax our consciousness and allow our sub conscious to reach a state of meditation thus allowing us to improve as human beings and enhance our understanding of the essence of the living universe." or "If 'you can confirm that you use the Herb religiously, either as part of your meditation or prayer or to achieve a relaxed mental balance to carry out any aspect of your chosen religion, then you are a Cantheist'."

Edited by HvyFuel

like the first (unquoted)

gold on green is good, but wheres the purple :yinyang:

evryone knows if ya have gold ya gotta have purple the deep dark mysterious purple :(

poiple - the colour of inspiration & logic - hard to argue against it old girl

the red i was faffing about with at first was to imply the rasta flag (to compliment the gold & green) but i take your point

shall throw the flood fill tool about some more

;)

After looking back through them I must say I still like...

post-11510-1158685966_thumb.jpg

even if it is a bit victorian. Sibs'll be along in a bit, let's see what he says.

Edit: or be here already. my link's missing too!

Edited by HvyFuel