Stressing Em Out.

RioKnight

they have breasts and everything :rofl:

yeah i like it!

i read it on the shit house :rofl:

i like different info from different sourses so i get a good spectrum of information. so i read everthing, but where s.s is concerned somethings i take with a pinch of salt others maybe i can adapt to fit my situation other times theres just good info strait from the dam.

and its free :yahoo:

but most of all theres tits! lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RioKnight

• Owderb

• Church

• Bish

Top Posters In This Topic

nd takes the only action available to it in order to get pollen, and that is make the buds as big as it can with its remaining food reserves, therefore incressing our harvest.

surely a plant's remaining food reserves are mainly in it's leaves, hence why leaves change colour/die when a plant has a deficiency? so taking away those leaves is like taking away its food reserve? :disguise2:

i think it was in an issue of soft secrets.

Ah right, nuff said then :disguise2:

/me reads rest of thread and realises everyone else has said the same :blushing:

Edited by Dalbeag

Guest ironlungs

yeh ive heard of doing the darkness thing at the end of flowering to produce more resin, and heard of stressing to do same thing, but none to produce bigger buds.

some dudes on here swear by stressing the plants to get bigger buds but not by cutting leaves...

the reasoning behind the whole thing ( and this is where it gets a bit hazey :yahoo:) was that the plant thinks its under attack and is losing its chance to breed ( as the nights have closed in, it wont be able to make new growth in time b4 it dies away unpollenated) and takes the only action available to it in order to get pollen, and that is make the buds as big as it can with its remaining food reserves, therefore incressing our harvest.....

might have been a dream :smoke:

Read this recently myself,Quite a few peeps say they had increased harvest.

Don't think it was anything official though. :wassnnme:

some dudes on here swear by stressing the plants to get bigger buds but not by cutting leaves...

Could you name those 'some dudes' please?

I just don't recall reading anyone recommending it with any decent evidence.

use search u lazy cuntus :wassnnme:

Am I to take it from that statement that you can't actually name any names, and in reality made the whole thing up, as I suspect?

Edited by Church

Guest ironlungs

nah my last statement is just indicating that im a lazy cunt.

look at what getaroundtoit has written, there are similar posts

Look at what Owderb has written.

I would far rather take note of something written by someone respected on this forum for his skills and knowledge than someone whose reputation is yet unbuilt.

IMO The plant is already stressed enough nearing the end of it's lifecycle without being pollinated - that's why it produces big buds, not because you cut it to shreds or pulls its' limbs off.

Guest ironlungs

whoa church, i fully respect owderb, like many others, that why i said some dudes, you will find them if u search, i havent got a clue where to find them dudes. im also sayin i heard, im not tellin peeps what to do.

whoa church, i fully respect owderb, like many others, that why i said some dudes, you will find them if u search, i havent got a clue where to find them dudes. im also sayin i heard, im not tellin peeps what to do.

You got my back up when you called me a cuntus!!!

You didn't say 'you heard', you said 'some dudes on here swear that' - which I disagree with, cos I don't believe 'some dudes' do at all.

All I was suggesting was that to spread disinformation is worse than not spreading anything.

On which note, I shall go to my obviously-needed bed.

:yinyang:

Edited by Church

Guest ironlungs

my apologies to anyone who i have misinformed and to yourself church. was only joking with the cuntus. i'll be more careful with what i post in the future.

:rofl:

easy guys. i just said id heard it somewhere and was just seeing what people on here thought.

and ive come to this conclusion!

Nobody knows for sure! your all guessing, none of you have said youve done it and its shite, or done it and it works a treat.

also your all asuming you remove all the leaves, this wasnt what i read, it was onlt a % of them.

so i guess i'll have to try it and let you know, i will remove about 50% of the leave on one of my plants about a 10/7 days b4 harvest and let you all know...

:wassnnme: