Looking For Your Knoledge To Be Honest

Guest kinsize

The only thing that puts me off is that you need to spend a fortune buying things like ph pen readers and stuff - If I could set myself up a hydroponics setup for £100 includeing things like the ec ph pens and so forth I would have a go. I have seen loads of homemade systems on here which I could use but will I beable to get it all done along with all the testing equiptment for £100 - £150 as my absolute limit ??

Ideally I would just like to have a 4 plant setup - I like the idea of hydro as everything can be kept nice and tidy to

NFt sounds good

try watching the video 'The Green Man' if you want a cheap set up, i copied him and i am getting good results,

maybe someone on here can give you a link to it, sorry i can't, but it'll help you out.

:yinyang:

I love that video!!!

Anyone seen the one where a dutch guy has his voice digitally changed? Cant remember what its called...

Sorry for being :yinyang:

Good luck with ya grow Kinsize

Edited by Owderb

Guest kinsize

yes guys I have seen this it is rather good.

he however is only getting a couple of oz out of the 4 plants and their are people on here who say 5 oz is perfactly doable per plant Im just wondering if I am haveing my leg pulled or if that is actually the case. I not to fussed on yield to start with but 5 oz a plant (4 plants would be a nice return for my labours and input)

do all hydroponics users use distilled water to soak their rockwool cubes before adding their seeds/clones or is this unnessacery

Guest kinsize

just to let you no i have decided upon the aqua farm.

seems a very good system that produce superb results

i shall let you no

Guest kinsize

their a hell of a lot of nutes to choose from...... which are the best i have sensi skunk no1 seed btw

Guest kinsize

canna aqua :yinyang: i liked it becasue of its self phing :smoke:

cheers, that is two people now that have told me this little bit of information about the canna aqua. What do you actually mean though ? (that it just sorts its self out (the ph) once added to your plain water aka nutrient solution, meaning that you only have to worry about your e.c reading?) theirfor saveing myself a £100 on a ph reading pen :headpain: and making the hole task far easier.

What is a good pack to get their seems to be quite a selection and i dont no what is what and what does what ?

B)

bish i dont get it ??????????????

I think he is suggesting you should grow your own.

Stop paying the dealers for 2/3 months, save the dosh and you'll have yourself a factory. :wink: