6x8 Walk-IN CLoset Puffer Anyone HELP PLease

BUGbegone

I have some purple in the top of my plants branches.. I also have some small yellow spots on the lower leafs. Do anyone have any idea of what it could be. Also what of my DWC buckets had brown slime on the bottom of the roots. Any way to cure?? Any help would be nice...

AXC IN-line Centrifugal fans are good.. Should I use this type to pump fresh air in and out. Get two both rated at the same rate.

What do you think about the 600watt Gavita bulbs.. Arre they as good as they say... Along with the low temps there suppose to have?? Also what is your feeding nutes for the seeds your growing ? Like the nutes for Seeds, Clones , Grow, and Bloom.. And any additives like seaweed... Our bat gano in hydro.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUGbegone

• TrichomeUK

• OMH

• MrBenn

I am growing #1Afgan for niva and Skunk#1 from niva. Any help would be nice.. I change my nutes. But it is in a 3 part GH. How do I get more N if needed and how do I get more Iron if need it.. Just need a finger in the right way to go. Thanks.. From State side.. :o

Bugbegone - I don't understand how all the Kelvin info. is going to help you?

Here's some more detailed info for ya Trike

The light spectrum is scientifically described in terms of color temperature, and is measured in degrees Kelvin (°K).

HOW COLOR TEMPERATURE IS MEASURED

A material or an object (usually termed a "black body") that is heated in a vacuum will begin to glow and it will glow in different colors depending upon how much it is heated.

As the heat of the material increases, causing it to undergo color change, each different color of the spectrum is reached and the temperature of the material is measured in degrees Celsius (or centigrade). By adding 273 to the Celsius temperature, you are able to express the color temperature in degrees Kelvin.

As incrementally greater amounts of heat are applied to the material, thereby gradually increasing its temperature, its color changes from black to what we perceive as “warm” colors (the red and yellow the material emanates), then to what we commonly call “cooler” colors. Blue is actually hotter than red, although blue is generally described as a "cool" color. Thus, 10,000°K light has a lot of blue in it while 2,000°K light leans towards red and yellow.

Also what of my DWC buckets had brown slime on the bottom of the roots. Any way to cure??

Hi Bugbegone,

are you using oxyplus (or hydrogen peroxide basically) in your nutes it'll be much appreciated by the roots and plants in general if you do. Can't remember the dose off hand......oh hang on you've got airstones in the buckets right...probably don't need it then.

Have a good look at the roots make sure there's no brown on them.

Waz happen Mr-Benn and

Chip

Thanks for the help. oxy-plus. Good choice4the bubblers .

Mr.Benn The color of the light also has to do with the branches. How close? How many? And How tall they get.? You can tighten the internodes by the color of light which is given. The higher the Kelvin the tighter the internode between the branches with less streching...

???Does anyone know how to hook-up a Honda 4500watt genarator to a exuast system??? Any Ideas...??I bought one for 200bucks for a friend.. He owed me.. Wink WInk.. tit's and pu$$y!! Anyways since you alll know how serious I am about this new grow. Please help your friend out....

Should I hang vertical with ooout hoods

Let sseee my new system will be powered by 4X600watt and 2 430sunagro.

Are should I place on a 2 sun-twist. 3lamps to a Suntwist... 2x600watts 1x430...To each 3arm sun twist ... A sun twist is about 48in long 4ft next to the other 4ft suntwist and a toal grow area of 4x8feet...

Also do you know of where a good deal on a aircondition. Swamp Chiller? Anything whcih could be place on a timer..? Where do you find a nice Swamp Chiller anyways.. It runs off water are something?

What whould be the best nutes..? Have any of you used GH new 2part orgainc grow. Flourious.. Spelled wrong in a rush. Have to get downtown.. Sooon..

Also do you think I should get my new lights and ballast from.. Do you know of any good cheap light company. Like 1000suns are something like that.. What's the link? To some of your choice and the best.

Also If I connect the duct from the Honda4500watter to the duct exiting the grow room. Will I need carbon filters... How do you filter the mufflers outputs? How do you rig an exshast up to a muffler? Do you think the Honda4500 will run quite enhough are do I need to build abox twice the size and seal the box with a see through fiber glass instead of wood.. If it is vent in then out would that be ok.. And place a duct with in coming air from the room then out through a duct to outside... I am getting a home forget the Apartment I am in now.. When the funds are up I am out of here for this next plan grow.

Do anyone know abot the Solar revolution....It like the suntwist but made by www.AHLgrows.com it moves 355 in one direction and then 355 in the other way.

And how about the CO2Max mad by BGP technologies.

And the Floralicious Grow and Bloom from GH spelled it right that time...

And the Gavita lamps? COuld I use those as my 600 watters

Are the

I still need help... But here the spec from that Solar Revolution... From AHL.com I think this is the best light mover in the world... Just looked at web site and it ids the best. You can span the arm(bar) out to 2ft to 7ft nd you can get to bars... One arm in my case would be 3ft by 3ft and the other arm 7x7ft . And you I can place 2 lights in each hood to blend the light. Like a 600watt Hortlix and 430watt SunArgo in 2 of the hoods. One on the 3x3 arm and one on the 7x7 arm. The compact motor housing is as small as a 4inx4in rockwool cube... For a grow area of 9ft by 9ft right.. With the output of the 600watt begin 3.5x.3x5Here are some specs

FEATURES & BENEFITS

no need to cut or hardwire lamp cords

easy to expand to move up to four lights

best solution for blending high pressure sodium & metal halide light

extremely low power consumption

heavy duty all-metal construction won't crack or break

low introductory price of $269.99

SPECIFICATIONS

Light Coverage Area: 2' x 2' to 14' x 14'

Arm span: 7' 8"

Motor Housing Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 4"

Voltage: 110v

Power Consumption: 5.5 Watts

Rotation: 355° clockwise

355° counter-clockwise

Speed: 1/2 revolution per minute

Rotation Time: 2 minutes

Maximum Weight per Arm: 35 lbs

Number of Arms: 1 or 2

Number of Lights: 1 to 4

Well if you can help wqith the other ???? Geart...