Neville's haze

hemlok

ot1,

I agree, and Mono's post does sound ambiguous, but he is actually refering to buying weed in A'dam coffeeshops.

I said to watch out for wet-weed at Greenhouse & bad dealer attitudes.

Ayran is a prick, but I don't know anywhere else which sells Neville's Haze in A'dam, off the top of my head.

All the best

ot1, Trikes right again....

me asking about weed , not seeds........

Where would be a good outlet for nev's Haze or SSH.....(seeds or weed) in your opinion ot?

Thanks, sorry for the post hijack too....

Mono....x

High Mono,

Mr Nice for seeds, and I don't think Nev's Haze weed is sold anywhere else in the 'dam, SSH may be easier to find elsewhere, but I didn't find it that good anyway, due to the fact it had been overferted and was still wet.

There are many good haze hybrids in Holland, however, which match up to your GD's.

All the best

There are many good haze hybrids in Holland, however, which match up to your GD's.

thanks a plenty mate.....

Any hybrids you know of, or any outlets which might have some very special genetics I might find it hard to get hold of here.....?

Very vague sort of question I know, but I think you know what I mean....

Looking for something special,.....Haze based.......

:woot::woot:

Mono....x

High Mono,

You have to know people in Holland, if you see what I mean :woot:

PM me if you would like to expand on what you said, as it's a bit ambiguous and I might have the wrong end of the stick.

All the best