Neville's haze

hemlok

Hello everyone, hope we are all enjoying the lovely weather ? ;)

just a quickie really :ninja: i have 1x female nev's haze, she is about a month old and about 2ft tall, could anyone please tell me when is best to take cutting's ??

she is sat on the back window sill at the mo and seems to really like it, the new grow room should be ready soon, so i am looking at maybe starting in the next 2 week's.

take care everyone and keep safe

hemlok :D

Hi Hemlock.

I would take cuttings as soon as you can.

I would say though it depends on what you intend to do with the mother and how many cuttings you wish to flower at once.

You coud take a couple of cuttings a month root them and put straight into flower. Continual harvest type effort. Id get the mother under fluros soon though because she will be flowering soon.

Dead interested in how you get on Hemlock because I want to do Nevilles haze on my next grow. 12/12 from seed.

PS the weather up here is shit

Advise for Nev's Haze is:

Don't flower seed plants and start clones on 12/12.

Discard any phenos which take longer than 14 weeks, as it's not practical.

All the best

Quoted from seeds direct site Nirvana's Nevilles Haze

Almost pure Haze with just a hint of Indica (Northern Lights).

The most potent variety of its kind on or off the market. Not recommended for inexperienced smokers, too trippy, too profound.

Indoors: should be started under 12 hours of light. The earliest will finish in 14 weeks (25%). Those that take much longer than this are usually discarded as not practical.

Outdoor: should be grown in the tropics and started just before the onset of autumn. Yields are surprisingly good, the longer flowering time is usually compensated with extra large yields, both in & outdoors. Not for the novice smoker or grower.

These seeds are bred by Nirvana from strains directly supplied by Neville.

Id say you were half correct Trichome

I'd say I was 100% correct my friend, and I'm talking about the Real Deal Greenhouse Neville's Haze, not a cheap rip-off m8.

My advice comes by way of Uncle Ben, who as far as I'm concerned is an authority on Neville's Haze.

All the best

Neville’s haze was made with Shantibaba and Neville working together with some of Nevilles archived seeds and some newer lines, Shantibaba did the actual breeding work. Shanti was out letting all his lines through the Greenhouse. All they ever had were the finished seed lines. Neville never ever supplied Mau with any genetics directly. Shanti, Neville and our MrNice are now in partnership and Shanti’s seeds are marketed under the name of Mr Nice. Any seeds sold by either Mau or the Greenhouse as Nevilles haze at this time are knock off. Only Shanti has the breeding stock clone line parents that are used to make Nevilles haze. That goes for all of his lines.

So T:uk is right as far as at one time ie when Nevilles haze was first released the greenhouse were for a couple of years the only people to have the real deal.

I’ve seen Nevilles haze grown alongside Mau’s version and they are like chalk and cheese. Mau’s version has a lot more indica in it and is much much easier to grow, but it lacks that soaring sativa high as well.

Scotweed what you posted was almost exactly what the Greenhouse had on their web page as growing advise when Nevilles haze was first released. Its what Shantibaba advised, I don’t personally agree with it, buts thats only my opinion who am I to say?

Scotweed, why be argumentative when you're obviously inexperienced: a wannabe.

OT1: yes, I was going to say Shantibaba's Neville's Haze, but I didn't want to confuse the issue, so I stook with the original Greenhouse version.

All the best

Scotweed, why be argumentative when you're obviously inexperienced: a wannabe.

Now then, Now then....

Just because he doesn't know the exact origins of one particular strain doesn't mean he doesn't know anything.

Plus, if 'insulting' (I don't personally see inexperience as something to be ashamed of) someone and calling them argumentative isn't argumentative then I don't know what is.

Relax T:UK let the defensive sheild down a little, if you think someone is wrong it's possible to talk about it without being agressive mate....

Peace

I'd say Trichome is exactly right......

Don't flower seed plants and start clones on 12/12.

Some friends tried flowering Haze under 12/12 from seed.....bit lame results......

Veg veg veg......take clones.....sex select and flower the clones....give them a chance to reach puberty before forcing them...better yields, better chance of seeing the final potential of the mother.....

Keep seedlings on as mothres, keep the height down on those....Good Luck........

So, while I fully agrree with Trichome's comments, I also agree with Mr B about you coming on a "bit strong" with scotweed......Everyone's learning, you too, if the people who give you advice and tips and knowledge kept coming back at you like this.....

Trichome, why be argumentative when you're obviously inexperienced: a wannabe.

....how would you feel, would you see it as constructive criticism, or as an overaggressive response....?

BTW Trike, you still recommend GreenHouse as best place for Nev's Haze....?and SSH? Going on mission for pure sativas and quality ashes......

Take Care....

Mono....x :oldtoker:

High there,

The reason I said what I did was because I was trying to help when newbie Mr Scotweed came along with his cut and paste, and said "Id say you were half correct Trichome ".....WTF?!

I think he was being argumentative when he said "Id say you were half correct Trichome" - I mean, why say that if you're not trying to piss someone off.

It seems like those who know what they're talking about are cool, but scotweed just had to be a hero.

All the best

BTW: When I was learning, I didn't post things like "Id say you were half correct" to people who obviously knew what they were talking about.

All the best