Diy Co2

thclee

No problems here, I simply buy the cheap organic co2 cartridges for aquariums.

what size is your room mate, and can you explain how you apply co2 and how much you use and how your fans operate thanks mate

what size is your room mate, and can you explain how you apply co2 and how much you use and how your fans operate thanks mate

Small, very small. It' s a closet, but you can get everything you need at a good equipped pet shop. Organic CO2 for smaller aquariums and co2 bottles for bigger ones. I simply translated the volume of the aquariums indicated on the packet into grow space. Works. However I guess a lot is simply blown away by the fans lol. Anyway the little CO2 remaining does make a difference though. The fans are set at a maximum for extraction and intake to cool the space. But the room with the closet itself remains closed during lighting hours, so the released CO2 can circulate within.

Edited by aventinusdampf

OK, showing off. Here is my Maple Leaf on day 73, next to it a Conquistador in her 2nd week. On the left bottom the bottle with the organic CO2. lolgallery_11447_452_7671.jpg

Edited by aventinusdampf