new set-up and new kit - Need some guidance please

green_machine

I also run a Humidifier. Same as @The Villan Govee with a Bluetooth app. Great bit of Kit. Currently misting on low level 1 

Running the AC Infinity fan/filter, the Pro69 Controller  currently tells me that RH 65% with a leaf temp at 27.5c and a VPD of 1.31. I'm about 3 weeks Veg. So pretty well spot on. Also, no problem with the filter at all.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I got the light sorted. I went for the Viparspectra XS2500 Pro in the end, there were only a couple of units left and I didn't want to miss out so I got an order in ASAP.

I'm fairly certain about the AC Infinity fans and controllers so I think I will go ahead with those and the tent for now.

This should give me enough to get on with, while I sort out the rest.

Edited by green_machine
spelling
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, green_machine said:

@Slippy One and @Killuminati7

I find a humidifier is essential to keep my environment in the perfect range of 1.4-1.6 kPa for VPD.

Controller 69 can set this in the app, why the need for another machine?  Where do you live? Where I am, the lowest relative humidity is 70% outdoors, up to 92% when raining, indoors not much different. :D 

12 hours ago, green_machine said:

@Slippy One and @Killuminati7

Do you guys really not run humidifiers in your space?

No! Most of us are doing anything we can to reduce humidity, venting outside, sealing doors, lung rooms, dehumidifiers.. :Plol 

• Haha 2

Hey folks I am trying to place an order for my AC infinity gear and I wasn't sure about a couple of things so I just thought I would check.

I have gone for the AC Infinity 69 Pro + (8 devices) controller and I would like to go with the T series fans with this, but on the main suppliers' site, they don't seem to sell the T6 fans without a controller.

Do I need to get the S series fans to work with this? Are there any differences between the S series and the T series?

@NormanNugget which fans did you use mate?

Thanks

• Like 1

I think the T6 fans are maybe a bit older and have their own built in controllers.

You don’t need this at the 69 controller will adjust your fans for you.

Go for the S6, but make sure you’re getting the Gen 2.

Also if you want multiple fans controlled by one port you can get a daisy chain adaptor 👍🏻

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I was looking the other day and I think the new T4/6/8s come with a controller 69 pro, at least the ones on Spazamon. Double check that though I was pretty ripped at the time. 

Edited by MindSoup