How old are your genetics?

Amnesialocal

yes sir.............  a clone from day one until today. 30 plus years.....

new clones taken each summer to keep the strain strong.

• Like 2

On 09/05/2024 at 16:29, kc stoner said:

18 years ! do you think theres any chance of germination ?

I gifted some to a friend this year he got around 40% which is not to bad.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gb1 said:

yes sir.............  a clone from day one until today. 30 plus years.....

new clones taken each summer to keep the strain strong.

Congratulations for the time and also for the fine palate.

Trying now a mango smile X crinkle

Crinkle cut from Canada reversed I assume

Very interesting!!!

• Like 1

WE self pollinated it a few times to get seeds but they were never the real deal...although close..they just were never as vigorous after selfing..still have seeds from those days but we stayed with the cloning over the years

• Like 2

21 hours ago, gb1 said:

WE self pollinated it a few times to get seeds but they were never the real deal...although close..they just were never as vigorous after selfing..still have seeds from those days but we stayed with the cloning over the years

Along all these years have you never notices any change/Mutation?

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Goohfy said:

I gifted some to a friend this year he got around 40% which is not to bad.peace Goohfy.

Just following an herbalist in OG germinating 100% ugorg blues first release 2010.

Sorry actually addressed to @kc stoner

Edited by Amnesialocal

Not yet

we take clones off the plant from the lower spots where it is growing very well ....same ole same ole to this day..

if we had done a shit job of growing it up til now, it of course would show shit traits by now eh

it has a crinkled leave trait which is about it and the plant finish's hard by first week in October...:flex:

• Like 2

On 01/05/2024 at 08:13, JockBudman said:

Oldest I've got are probably 8ish years old, but that's bag seed and stuff I saved from hermie plants. Really need to do a clear out and bung the duff seed into flower beds in the local park or something.

I've found the more I've grown the more I'm honing in on a few seed lines I can repro and keep running forever. There's very little I want to buy now and I don't even know if I'll bother with those purchases as I'll never be able to grow out what I currently have.

@JockBudman 

im the same must have atleast 100 if not more seeds in the fridge but still stuck to the same strain for the past few years I don’t think I will ever be able to try them all out in a lifetime sadly. Plus with all the new strains being pumped out daily I’ve lost interest in chasing the new best thing.  My one and only goal was to find the original old school cheese that you could smell a mile away scrunched up in tinfoil in someone’s sock but that’s long gone I believe. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Greenfingers95 said:

My one and only goal was to find the original old school cheese that you could smell a mile away scrunched up in tinfoil in someone’s sock but that’s long gone I believe. 

There are hundreds if not thousands of us still searching for that ting right at this very moment. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Greenfingers95 said:

My one and only goal was to find the original old school cheese that you could smell a mile away scrunched up in tinfoil in someone’s sock but that’s long gone I believe.

Try a pack of UGORG#1 and you might get lucky. They're out of stock atm on the UGORG site but you might find them elsewhere.

I ran a pack and had a few real stinky cheese phenos loved by everyone.

Rule No.1...always make seeds when running regs.

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Try a pack of UGORG#1 and you might get lucky. They're out of stock atm on the UGORG site but you might find them elsewhere.

I ran a pack and had a few real stinky cheese phenos loved by everyone.

Rule No.1...always make seeds when running regs.

@Peregrine

I did look for the UGORGE#1 and you’re right about being out of stock. I think it’s pure pot luck to find anything close but have to say in 15 years or so on and off have never come close to that particular cheese that we all know.  

• Like 1