Setting up wardrobe.

Veg Rardy

@Veg Rardy

Depends on how long you have the light on. Shorter if you leave the lights on 24 hrs or 20/4.

18 minutes ago, inceywinceyspider said:

I'd normally pot up from 1 litre to 3 litre to 6 litre, assuming the humidity and temperature are really high theyd take about 7 weeks.

Lovely stuff, thanks. I'd best get them seeds in I think. 

6 hours ago, Veg Rardy said:

That's what I was thinking. When I grew in a 1mx1m tent I used 4 15 litre final pots, so that's 60litre of soil, I figured seeing as my drobe is slightly smaller I could use a total of say 50 litres and it wouldn't be too overcrowded. 

Blimey that’s a lot of dirt! Ever thought of trying coco coir? I’m pulling 260g+ from 10L in a half sized wardrobe. And smaller pots might root faster but could become a watering headache.. anyway, all the best luck for getting this grow done and filling your stash. 🥳

12 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Blimey that’s a lot of dirt! Ever thought of trying coco coir? I’m pulling 260g+ from 10L in a half sized wardrobe. And smaller pots might root faster but could become a watering headache.. anyway, all the best luck for getting this grow done and filling your stash. 🥳

Yeah, it was a bit of a squeeze. I've thought about trying both coco then perhaps a hydro run, trouble was everytime I finished a soil grow I still had enough biobizz nutes to get halfway through the next run, so being a tight arse I never got around to switching things up. I've actually just found a full litre of biobizz grow it's gotta be four years old, I guess it's no longer any good after that amount of time, smells OK though.!