Reversing light schedule rule?

Slippy One

On 12/04/2024 at 23:42, Slippy One said:

They still do cheaper leccy at night? I thought most energy companies stopped that..

Economy 7 tariff is offered by most energy suppliers mate, basically you get a 7 hour period in off peak where the electricity is much cheaper..normally midnight to 7am

Being as those girls are only 2 days into flower and technically still vegging I'd just extend the night in 1 go, I very much doubt it will have any negative effect this early 👍

Edited by Revive

2nd day and they look fine, back on schedule, and taking advantage of the cooler nights. Out of interest @ReviveI’m flowering the Ren indoors to see what she’s capable of under artificial lights, I’m not holding my breath but we all love the Ren.. 🥳

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I’m flowering the Ren indoors to see what she’s capable of under artificial lights

That will be interesting slippy, I'd like to hear how that turns out because she seems like she is made for the great outfldoors. 

I wonder what kind of structure she will take on under LED,S 

drop some pics when you can mate 👍

• Like 1