Rolling diary of a seedstockers addict

Idicanna jones

Thanks all. Due the deals on offer at the time, I snagged 25 each of the BCN and northern lights auto's  and 25 super skunk fems. Hoping to throw a couple of skunk fems into 12/12 in the drobe if time allows...

• Like 6

@CustardVape the widow auto was an absolute beast. Nowt much hits quite like a widow. Here's hoping the fems are as good!! Also loved the jack herer, was very much a decent representation of what I remember from many moons ago. I'm not here to blow smoke up anyone's arse. But I'm yet to have a bad plant from seedstockers.... Due to other commitments I won't really get running with this diary until the autumn..... Unless I get itchy and throw a few autos out.... 

Aaah fuck it who am I kidding??...

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

@CustardVape Unless I get itchy and throw a few autos out.... 

Aaah fuck it who am I kidding??...

Well we cant wait till autumn... Get that itch scratched , stop kidding yourself and get them autos out 😃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

Unless I get itchy and throw a few autos out.... 

Aaah fuck it who am I kidding

Mr Jones oh Mr Jones lol lol

You know how this works brother ;)

• Haha 3

@Revive I know but she's gonna go defcon 3 when the seedstockers suitcase turns up.... 

@CustardVape there may be the odd bean fall out of its packaging, and into a glass of water. 

Friendly patio lady is having.a couple of auto's, and I've persuaded another like minded soul to take one. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@Skit Rat it's not as if I'm blessed with a large garden or a rural location. It's dawning on me that I really don't give a fuck 

• Like 3

Trick us to get the others to do more than u then u can tell the Mrs urs isn't as bad compared to theirs, I feel for urban/backyard growers the dread must be bad in full flower.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPS finally got sick of fucking me about..... And dropped the package of a lifetime into my life 😀

large.DSC_1593.JPG.358740bda0d0008ce176e834e1c1f281.JPG

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to pop an Apollo black cherry and mandarin panties auto. As my old mucker @OldFord always says... More is betterer. It'll be close as to whether they're done before the holiday. But fuck it... 

large.DSC_1616.JPG.f370e1a55f7ca530f041743b0c52aab6.JPG

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 3