Rolling diary of a seedstockers addict

Idicanna jones

As the title would suggest, this will be a rolling diary from the veritable plethora of beans I have coming from seedstockers. I've used the massive prize, generously gifted to me by @Seedstockers-Mark and the good folk, to acquire enough seeds to sink a battleship..... Noodle growing is a labour of love indeed... 

Some will be sent to Oz, some will be spread amongst like-minded folk. The rest will get a diary by my dumbass self. Some indoor. Some outdoor. Some auto. Some photo.... I do like a bit of variety so here goes ... 

Auto's 

Santa Marta haze 

Jack herer 

BCN critical XXL 

Apollo black cherry ( ahem @OldFord ) 

Northern lights 

White widow 

Mandarine panties 

Fems 

White widow 

Super skunk 

Freebie fems 

Realistically I can do 2 lots of autos in the drobe and 1 lot of fems per year due to the shithouse environment I've got. As and when I fire anything up it'll be up in here like a muh'fucker.... 

Bless up and big ups to seedstockers 

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 11

Oh yeah a nice selection indeed. I had pretty good results with them last season. I love their Auto White Widow and Mandarin Panties.

Using them again this season.

Best of luck with it all 😃

• Like 2

My mates doing some of the BCN critical at the moment. Looks like an easy one to grow and should be a decent yield. 

Good luck with them :hippy:.

• Like 1

Pulling up a pew! 

@MindSoup ss critical has always fared me well as a grow. Very low maintenance, some bland phenos but I did get 2 Xmas 2021 that were fire. Sweet grapefruit terps and a hefty yield, still in rotation with locals I know, 1 lad has renamed it cos he's a cali boy lol but would defo recommend 

• Like 1

Yeah I've got a couple of beans from when I bought him the pack. Might have to pop them at some point. How long do they normally take to flower? 

• Like 1

@MindSoup My grapefruit 1 was done a day less than 9 weeks. Defo crack em if you have the space. They do alright outdoors here too, Midlands lat 52 ish

• Like 2

“Mandarine Panties” sounds like an auto bred for an old letch like moi!! 
All the best with all, sounds like you’re going to be a busy ganja person this season!!

Boom Shiva 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

@MindSoup My grapefruit 1 was done a day less than 9 weeks. Defo crack em if you have the space. They do alright outdoors here too, Midlands lat 52 ish

I'll keep that in mind. I have been pondering an outdoor adventure this season. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I'll keep that in mind. I have been pondering an outdoor adventure this season. 

Get those boots on soupy lol

You know you want too 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I like a bit of Seedstockers stuff too :) 

No disappointing plants.

Following along.

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Get those boots on soupy lol

You know you want too 👍

We'll have to wait and see....  :hippy:

• Like 3

All the very best with the run sir 👍      

Looking forward to seeing the plethora of small pot action !!    

i will be joining you with some small pot shenanigans lol    Easier for me to manage !  

Hope you get a wonderful bounty my friend  

• Like 3