Electricity usage

EL Miko

Ha ha, when I saw your post the first time, the vid wasn't showing.  There you go.  Wow, well chapeau all the same :)

I'm not as keen on their last few years, but plenty before that I liked.

Thanks for filling in the background to the name, always fascinating :)

3 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Can they see idle power from ballast? I got smart meter and ive been wondering?

Really, do thy give a monkey's. As Ive said above, domestic users, bring on your usage! Fill our fat capitalist bellies to bursting point, thank you very much! Just pay us your bills on time and in full and you'll fuck all from us.

10 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Well we 3 have that in common

Ganja, Alabama 3 and ?

9 hours ago, EL Miko said:

I have a 10x5ft and a 8x4ft grow tent

For personal use?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Well we 3 have that in common

Ganja, the Alabama 3, and what? Are you a grumpy old Jockistani fuck an all? or perhaps a Casteneda reader in your teens, what is the third thing in common if none of these? 🤣

25 minutes ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Ganja, the Alabama 3, and what? Are you a grumpy old Jockistani fuck an all? or perhaps a Casteneda reader in your teens, what is the third thing in common if none of these? 🤣

Ha ha, "got no time for Casteneda in my frontline library"

I mean you(1), me(2) and Alabama (3) have that way of thinking in common.

No, I'm fucking English by birth, but I've got more rebellion in my heart and less xenophobia than most of the English seem to have these days, so perhaps spiritually Jockistani or even from Tafistan.  I'm happiest at or buy the sea, so perhaps I am more "International Waters".

25 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

"International Waters"

International Herb, Healing of the Nation, I'm off for another bong and a bit loft gardening as lights came on about 10 mins or so ago. Really should just vape for my health's sake, I've got a cough that'd put a TB sufferer to shame, but I like the speed of a bong in prep, consumption and effect. Greedy, impatient NGG is Me, Myself and I all Three. Boom Shiva!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Really, do thy give a monkey's. As Ive said above, domestic users, bring on your usage! Fill our fat capitalist bellies to bursting point, thank you very much! Just pay us your bills on time and in full and you'll fuck all from us.

I know mate been at it for a while but did wonder

Thanks for the input guys . I may stoke the 8x4 once the 10x5’s flipped into flower . And never have them both on a 18/6 at any one time . That’s the best I can do .. 🤙