At my wits end.....🥺🥺

ProFish69

3 hours ago, ProFish69 said:

Yeah mate looks exactly like that. Did you add the calmag in from early veg till the end of the grow or did you only start using it when you noticed the problems and what have you done since? Also is that all that you use , the grow/bloom and calmag, I've been using the heaven and acti Vera but I may just sack them off and go back to basics.

Start day 1 of flower,1ml per L AN cal mag,1ml grow/bloom i used bio bizz.  I started in 15L pot ,day 25 to 28 i would start feeding no matter if it flowers or not as compo is eaten and pot is rooted!

I used TNC mycor powder at time so hesitated to add AN cal mag but it solved my issue, kept cal mag for future grows and never looked back. Never needed cal mag with photos,even now in coco i dont need it,duno why autos wanted it :unsure:

Plants perk'd up instantly after i added it

Also ,you dont have to use same cal mag but i recommend it,its chem so it will kill benifical stuff in compo. I added tnc mycor so my root would thrive so if you use root boosters of any sort you dont have to change practice because you want good roots once you enter flower even if you will kill micro with chem nutes once in flower,thats my logic lol

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

Start day 1 of flower,1ml per L AN cal mag,1ml grow/bloom i used bio bizz.  I started in 15L pot ,day 25 to 28 i would start feeding no matter if it flowers or not as compo is eaten and pot is rooted!

I used TNC mycor powder at time so hesitated to add AN cal mag but it solved my issue, kept cal mag for future grows and never looked back. Never needed cal mag with photos,even now in coco i dont need it,duno why autos wanted it :unsure:

Also ,you dont have to use same cal mag but i recommend it,its chem so it will kill benifical stuff in compo. I added tnc mycor so my root would thrive so if you use root boosters of any sort you dont have to change practice because you want good roots once you enter flower even if you will kill micro with chem nutes once in flower,thats my logic lol

Thanks for that mate, makes total sense. I've done photos with zero problems but these autos are getting to me so I want to defeat them and pull some nice flower out, I can't have them beat me😂

I also wondered why you used AN calmag, any reason you didn't use biobizz's calmag? I've got a litre of that so may just use that.

56 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

To be fair most root stims are just seaweed in some shape or form, in some instances its just SeaChem cold pressed ascophyllum nodosum re bottled.

:yinyang:

I've got some Alg-A-Mic there too, is that any good, have you any experience with it? I'm pretty sure that's cold pressed seaweed isn't it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ProFish69 said:

Thanks for that mate, makes total sense. I've done photos with zero problems but these autos are getting to me so I want to defeat them and pull some nice flower out, I can't have them beat me😂

I also wondered why you used AN calmag, any reason you didn't use biobizz's calmag? I've got a litre of that so may just use that.

Course give it a go, potency vise i found autos crapy in general,good plant now and then. Critical plus was good by dinafem

E2a maybe you start feeding late in general,try to prevent it next time by feeding mix up at 25days or so,depends on pot size

Edited by Herbal Kint

11 hours ago, kc stoner said:

I only started using it after getting a free sample of the full range from a shop came with a free cap too.

The 0.5ltr base 0.25 ltr cal 0.25 bloom 0.1 Ltr grow with spare everything but base

Was enough for 1 grow i think 11 or 12 plants 11trl pots 

I've used alot of different nutes over the years and the main problem I see is all the extras the add ons. Like has been said you dont have too use half the stuff most of them sell or do you ? And if not why do they sell it. 

Fyi I think dna genetics has something to do with mills 

Fuckinghell same as me lol had a free bottle and loved the stuff , I used it for ages 

14 minutes ago, ProFish69 said:

Alg-A-Mic

I used that back when it came out for as long as a few sample bottles lasts at least, and yeah that's pretty much the same , give or take the odd subtly :skin_up:

45 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

I use tnc mycorr its a better price lol 

1 hour ago, Killuminati7 said:

I use tnc mycorr its a better price lol 

Ye thats the one,but never found smaller pack this one was actually pricey like 50 plus

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Ye thats the one,but never found smaller pack this one was actually pricey like 50 plus

I get the 600g one for 20 odd on Amazon, there’s loads of stupid crazy prices tho when u look lol just gotta have a proper look 

21 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

here is more review

I didn't even realize that Cal Mag in coconut substrate could be useful. It's cool that you found the best way 

Edited by anntony

@anntony i never used cal mag with coco,only in compost as autos wanted it. But  i used AN cal mag(hydro range) in compo and it worked mint ,so its other way round

On 22/03/2024 at 14:38, MySoulIsMine said:

I used to get problems before i switched to growers ark 

Same with me, no one will tell me what happened with GA so il keep using them! just restocked

• Like 1

Haha yeah mate I couldn’t give a fuck about personal beefs between people I don’t know and never will meet. If their product is good they will continue to get my custom, unless the owner was some sort of Gary glitter case. I don’t research the ceos  personal relationships and political stance of any other products I buy so I’m not about to start now 

• Like 1

On 28/03/2024 at 10:22, MySoulIsMine said:

unless the owner was some sort of Gary glitter case

Advanced nutrients style? :stoned: