At my wits end.....🥺🥺

ProFish69

On 21/03/2024 at 22:52, Arthur Mix said:

You flowering in light mix ? Irc all mix is stronger than light 

Yeah mate growing in light mix, I'm doing autos

On 22/03/2024 at 00:03, Herbal Kint said:

At what point you run into issues?

Around week 2 of flower, I'm running autos 

After the price of seeds,the price of nutes is the biggest rip off in this whole sordid 'hobby'. IMHO.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, KC said:

It's not about what's best, I'm sure mills is great but £35 for 1 ltr and you're meant to use the base too so another 35, it says calmag but that depends don't it. That's crazy money. 

Very lol 

5 hours ago, ProFish69 said:

Your be better off wid photos 👍

12 hours ago, KC said:

It's not about what's best, I'm sure mills is great but £35 for 1 ltr and you're meant to use the base too so another 35, it says calmag but that depends don't it. That's crazy money. 

It's all base that's used if you check the feed chart. Only a small bit of cal and bloom.

Base builds up to the max of 8 ml / ltr of  at 6 weeks flower 

Only give 1.5ml cal and 2ml of bloom throughout 

That's there full range how much would bio bizzs full range cost per grow 

What they do? Grow bloom stim boost seaweed tonic what else? 

• Like 1

@kc stoner I used Biobizz years ago, you only need the grow and bloom really, fishmix is good to have too.

I use canna myself, 5ltrs of bloom is 37quid and you feed at 3ml/ltr (ish). 

I'm not knocking mills it's just really expensive. 

• Like 3

Slightly OT but Mills do a soil with cork that I've been using for a few years now and it's cracking for flower. Very strong - like no need to feed for 3 weeks strong. Has a lot of cork in it (who knew!) which is great for getting air in the medium. Dries out nice and quick too so not as easy to overwater with it*

Burns the ever-loving shit out of seedlings though so you can't use it for that.

* May include fungus gnats

• Like 3

I was buying the 5litres of base at a time it was like 130 odd quid , I couldn’t do it, fucking lovely stuff tho , premium bud 🫠

• Like 1

I just use H&g soil a&b 38quid 5litres with there stimulator 1 and that’s all I use no calmag nothing in soft water, I’ve tried the pks but fuck all them I get same yield without um, you don’t need um 🙂

• Like 1

I only started using it after getting a free sample of the full range from a shop came with a free cap too.

The 0.5ltr base 0.25 ltr cal 0.25 bloom 0.1 Ltr grow with spare everything but base

Was enough for 1 grow i think 11 or 12 plants 11trl pots 

I've used alot of different nutes over the years and the main problem I see is all the extras the add ons. Like has been said you dont have too use half the stuff most of them sell or do you ? And if not why do they sell it. 

Fyi I think dna genetics has something to do with mills 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ProFish69 said:

Had same issue,same time, i just added ph perfect cal mag. on top of grow/bloom and never looked back.

If damage looks like last post in this thread(page8) have no doubt,dot alike crap at 7 days flower

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kc stoner said:

you dont have too use half the stuff most of them sell or do you ? And if not why do they sell it. 

You certainly don't need to use everything they sell. If a nutrient is decent then you'll only need a veg and flower nute, root stims aren't even necessary really, a good seaweed based feed will do the same.

They sell it because people will buy it. The ones I use Canna sell all sorts of shiite you don't need, you can't blame them really, they're just trying to make money. If people are gullible enough to buy them all that's their own fault.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Had same issue,same time, i just added ph perfect cal mag. on top of grow/bloom and never looked back.

If damage looks like last post in this thread(page8) have no doubt,dot alike crap at 7 days flower

Yeah mate looks exactly like that. Did you add the calmag in from early veg till the end of the grow or did you only start using it when you noticed the problems and what have you done since? Also is that all that you use , the grow/bloom and calmag, I've been using the heaven and acti Vera but I may just sack them off and go back to basics.

Edited by ProFish69
Spelling correction.

6 hours ago, KC said:

Root stims aren't even necessary

To be fair most root stims are just seaweed in some shape or form, in some instances its just SeaChem cold pressed ascophyllum nodosum re bottled.

:yinyang:

• Like 5