At my wits end.....🥺🥺

ProFish69

Hi people, I'm currently sending myself insane, well bio bizz is and also searching for stuff online just gives mixed shouts so I need real advice from my localish growers

I keep running into issues when using light mix and bio bizz nutes so I want to start a fresh and sack organic off for a bit and try synthetic.

I've got some bags of clover MPC there so I'm going to start a run using that but I need some solid advice if possible from a north west UK grower(s)

As you probably know our water is mega soft 30ppm range, what nutrients do you guys use for the soft water, obviously I have to add calmag as its lacking but what synthetic nutrient line would you recommend?I've heard Canna do nutrients for soft water but they seem to only be for hydro and not soil or can I use them in soil? Any help will be massively appreciated guys and girls. Thank you. 

Intense Nutrients do a mineral range separate from their Organix range :) 

There MagCal will probably be required too by the sound of things 👍

Get a grow diary on the go and folk will gladly offer assistance and encouragement along the way 🍨

Atb

☯️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You could have a look at Growers'Ark (if that's how you spell it). You can either buy their soft water formula or send them a sample of your water and they'll tailor a feed for it.

• Like 4

@Clubs we don’t recommend them anymore.

They went away with the seed guy :( 

Atb

☯️

Just now, Shumroom said:

@Clubs we don’t recommend them anymore.

They went away with the seed guy :( 

Atb

☯️

Oh, didn't realise. No worries then 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Intense Nutrients do a mineral range separate from their Organix range :) 

There MagCal will probably be required too by the sound of things 👍

Get a grow diary on the go and folk will gladly offer assistance and encouragement along the way 🍨

Atb

☯️

Thanks mate, do they do a soft water version or like you said will I just have to use their own cal mag. I just want a stress free run 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

• Like 1

You flowering in light mix ? Irc all mix is stronger than light 

• Like 1

We are not in a school playground @Shumroom I've been using Growers Ark for years @ProFish69 great nutrients and great customer service too, plenty of us on here have used these nutrients for a long time with great results 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

You’re absolutely correct @cannaboy_420 we’re not in a school playground,

but that’s exactly how they behaved :) 

Those 2 former site sponsors get no love 💔

Perhaps you’re unaware of what went down 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 3

I use BioBizz Light mix and Intense Nutrients for the whole cycle with no problems I ain't caused myself lol

• Like 1

I'm in Jockistan where we are renowned for our lovely water, a fair quantity of which we export to our neighbours down south. I believe our water is soft throughout the entire country. I grow in compost and have started using BioTabs for my current grow and the plants seem to be happy with it. I have also in the recent and distant past used Advanaced Nutrients which were just dandy. Hope my tuppence worth is of some use to someone, somewhere, sometime, somehow, some...     shut the fuck up Goa!!!!
Peace All

Edited by NotGoingGoa
High as fuck!
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Shumroom said:

You’re absolutely correct @cannaboy_420 we’re not in a school playground,

but that’s exactly how they behaved :) 

Those 2 former site sponsors get no love 💔

Perhaps you’re unaware of what went down 👍

Atb

☯️

What went down? i use growers ark! like the products 

• Like 1

@Bobcharlieeeee its all very unpleasant, basically ga are best buddies with ugorg and one followed the other out the door in a really shitty act of "solidarity"

Its been hashed out plenty, thats a very abridged version.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Just now, BilgePump said:

@Bobcharlieeeee its all very unpleasant, basically ga are best buddies with ugorg and one followed the other out the door in a really shitty act of "solidarity"

Its been hashed out plenty, thats a very abridged version.

:yinyang:

I havent been around for a while, didnt realise that Ugorg arnt on here anymore? 

I like GA stuff so il keep using it. 

• Like 3