Amnesialocal

45 minutes ago, Devon Cream said:

In the tank between the tank base and the pump 

Sorry again: " shower sound reduction mat for shower pump" is the correct model?

Sorry today I can't stop:(

can someone help to clarify SM-90 surficant...which doesn't exist anymore.

But it is required? Are yucca alternative recommended?

I am not very happy with the drippers I have to say and I notice some discrpancy on the way the water is spread. Questioning if it spread everywhere. ( 3 drippers per plant) Run off 10-20%

Surficant help?

I will water manually 1x week 20% run off just in case?

Also H2O2 peroxide 29% to clean the tank weekly...is this available over here?

How do you clean the tank? Any product? DIY?

• 1 month later...

How long do you flush Coco the last 2 weeks? Full water or reduced nuts and full water maybe last week?

Also if you have plants ready to flush and others that need still normal fertigation, how do you proceed? My idea was to move the drippers to other plants and watering plain water manually once per day.

Coul this work?

Tx

9 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

How long do you flush Coco the last 2 weeks? Full water or reduced nuts and full water maybe last week?

Also if you have plants ready to flush and others that need still normal fertigation, how do you proceed? My idea was to move the drippers to other plants and watering plain water manually once per day.

Coul this work?

Tx

I am slowly beginning to think that all this flushing business is a myth, however if its not, a week and just plain water will do it in coco. Starting with a very heavy flush on the first day.

And yep cant argue with that logic for for watering ones that need it still. 

• Like 1

Sorry I call flush, giving only plain water. No excess of water.

General hydroponics reply to my email specifying that for dual part Coco terra aquatica 3-5 days should do the job.

Alternatively some expensive clean/flush product the last 48hours or so.