Need help to ID problem

AJA

Bit longer than a week, but the girls are fine.  Kush on the right is getting reduced Mega Crop now that i've started her on PK.

AK on left is just over a week behind.

large.plants8thApr.jpg.ccddf97293b2a991478d28ce9b3d961d.jpg

• Like 3

lovely turn around :) Swerve giving the AK any PK, you'll avoid that bit of calcium dappling and fading thats happening on the Kush on the right, happening on the AK. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi GS, yes the Kush is the only plant getting PK right now.  No PK for the AK.

What is the Cal  problem ?  Too much ? ... Could this be to do with my hard tap water ?   pH 7.5

Edited by AJA

18 minutes ago, AJA said:

What is the Cal  problem ?  Too much ? ... Could this be to do with my hard tap water ?   pH 7.5

Its just imbalance - adding the extra potassium increases magnesium uptake, which can lead to their not being enough magnesium to go around for both the K and the Ca. 

It might not be that, thats the issue, but my tap water is very hard and even adding something like potassium silicate can throw a well balanced feed out, but you're at a good opportunity to see whether or not thats the case by not giving the AK any PK and see if it suffers the same fate, if it doesn't its probably imbalance but if it does we'll need to look at something else.

• Like 1

Thanks GS

Just for the record, i was giving the Kush 50%  of PK bottle dosage, as its early flower.  I can reduce this a tad if it will help.

And no PK for the AK...