In the Garden/Greenhouse 2024

CustardVape

2 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Fuck it I can't resist any longer. I'm going to get a first round of beans wet this weekend and the others will follow in about a week or so.

I'll update as things progress....😎

Looking forward to seeing how this year's adventure goes for you..

All the best with it

• Like 4

The Subbie Auto Gelato , Northern Lights and Super Skunk beans are in potting soil in the germination station. I fucking hate this process, always on edge whether they'll be ok or not. Time will tell 😬

Once these are up ,  I'll give them around a  week then I'll transfer them to their final pots in the greenhouse. 

The other beans will follow....

The weather has massively improved, it's nice and warm in the greenhouse, still chilly at night though but should be ok I guess.

Happy days , and good luck to my fellow outdoor folk great time of year this 🥰

• Like 8

100% germination on all Seed Stockers beans.

One Subbie Auto Gelato struggling , I don't think she'll make it , not a problem though.

I'll keep these snug for now , then into the greenhouse at the weekend.

Then it's round two 🥰

large.2024-04-23-18-27-57-443.jpg.1fbc143c3463c19a20ff647fd4c99ac4.jpg

• Like 7

@CustardVape

Do/did you use the biodegradable peat jiffy pot, and if so, did you have any issues with autos rooting through them

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Celtic voyager I'll be using 7.5l pots this season , which for autos i reckon will be golden , we'll see...

Using plastic this year mate which I'm finding much easier to manage , I kind of struggled last year with peat pots , they dry out very fast so you need to keep a close eye on them. I didnt let them root out mainly because being autos I didnt want to disturb the routes as much.

Good luck mate 👍

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 2

First lot of seedlings transfered to their final pots in the greenhouse.. 2xNorthern Lights 2xSuper Skunk and 1x Subbie Gelato.   They're five days old and I'd of liked to of given them a week but I'm too busy to wait.  Tomorrow I'll get some more beans wet including Blue Moby , Panty Punch and possibly S.A.D..

Much love 😍

large.2024-04-27-14-32-42-6861.jpg.73fa2dbed237551456cdb20528b85b26.jpg

• Like 6

Good luck mate🤞looking forward to this I grew a few autos in a poly tunnel last year we had temps over 50 c and had to chop early due to rot, but the buds we got were good I'm following hope that's ok 

• Like 5

Nice lineup you got going there I grew one Chelato last year and she was my favorite got really big no rot and is a stout smoke burn one of her on lunch break everyday keeps my afternoon a good one be lucky

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

Nice lineup you got going there I grew one Chelato last year and she was my favorite got really big no rot and is a stout smoke burn one of her on lunch break everyday keeps my afternoon a good one be lucky

That sounds lovely mate. Still got lots of Geleto beans left so may wet a couple more after hearing that.....👍

• Like 3

So you could'nt make it up. Potted up seedlings into greenhouse and the weather has turned to shit 😂

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

So you could'nt make it up. Potted up seedlings into greenhouse and the weather has turned to shit 😂

Same here lol, got bloody sun burnt during the week,  as soon as I dorp a couple of seeds it's back to jackets and wolly hats 😆 🤣 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's 7° and pissing down here. At the moment I can't even be arsed to go and check if they've made it through the night or not.

I knew I should have given them a couple more days.... we'll see later...😬

• Like 3

Just been to check and there all looking ok , still upright at least.

Temps are 15° inside the greenhouse so not ideal. Tomorrow's weather looks much better, so hopefully they'll get to enjoy some great British sunshine 🌞

• Like 4