Sunshine Daydream Hashplant

CuriousOrange

Whatever the postage is (was 30$ last time I used them)  it includes a tee-shirt - the stealth packaging 

is the best I've seen - and lots of other excellent breeders wares to choose from. You do have to send

cash though. Some people baulk at that for some reason.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, highdihigh2 said:

You do have to send

cash though

Ah yes, I hadn’t noted that with Great Lakes, I usually just pay with bitcoin for this stuff but I know they don’t take crypto so cash in the post is fine. I do have a crypto debit card that can switch to dollars so they may accept that, not had a problem with it yet but I do get the feeling this would be the first time. No worries

Nice to know about the decent stealth shipping and free t shirt (that you can never wear as a top layer in public in the uk)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sorrry to laugh but i proudly wore my UK420 t-shirt around tenby last yeah while on me hollybobs.

Sat and had a pub lunch few pints in a few different pubs no problem at all.

I found it doesn't stand out as much as us paranoid stoners think. lol lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Chuckle away dude, if stoners can’t laugh at themselves and their weird, paranoid ways  then the world is fucked. You are of course totally right, and I did actually wear a G13 Labs T-shirt I got from attitude to the gym a couple of times but that didn’t stop me being awkward about it even though it didn’t even feature any weed leaves or 420 business. 

• Like 4

Is this the great lakes one? They're currently making some more SSDD F2s, said they'd hopefully be available for 4/20 :hippy:

• Like 4

i managed to find some of my original ssdd the other day.

ill get round to cooking some more in the future, but ive only got a handfull to make selection from, if they pop.

dont hold your breath tho...

cheers

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Consider that an instabuy on the subbies this time around, if they play ball @badbillybob . Breath not being held, will do my best to forget half of this whole thread ever happened.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

There's not many seeds I'd be buy now but Bodhi SSDD would twist my arm purely because of the cult following. I've not read any negative reviews yet and I've looked out for it in the past. I have three Bodhi strains which I hope to get to, they are all G1388hp crosses. I've tried a few DLA4 kashmir which were pretty good and one More Cowbell which sadly seeded (not sure if it was it which hermied). It did taste and smell awesome but the buzz was definitely compromised. Bodhi has nice plants to be found and I respect his works. Peace. 

• Like 2