Lumatek Control Panel Plus 2.0

The Green Manalishi

There are various premade 0-10v led dimmer controls avaliable so maybe it just needs one of them instead.

• Like 1

I show you my knob.

large.20240315_111509.jpg.0b6f1d7c5fbbba5b9ec054fe01d3758e.jpg

It's on a meanwell hlg-240h-48ab with 1-10v dimming rather than 0-10v

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KC said:

I never understood the popularity of those Lumatek lights myself.

I see migro 500w is 870ppf , lumatek pro 465w is 1353ppf id guess thats why. Never tried lumatek or migro leds so cant really say but numbers seem to go that way. Ill go for Lumatek if you guys dont change my mind

@op id rather invest in uv AB,2 units per your lumatek lamp is recommended by them.

• Like 1

Hook it upto a AC Infinity 69 Pro Controller for half the price.

• Like 1

@inceywinceyspider ooohhh I like your knob, :yep: got me thinking… I could remove and use one of the dimmer controls from one of the buggered drivers from the 750 

@The Green Manalishi other option is telos growcast and daisy chain your lights, probably cheaper, depends on your other equipment, fans, heaters, etc

• Like 1

I’ve only got the one lamp for my 1.2m2 grow, the other equipment is ran from and old Gas Enviro controller, the 69 controller does look nice, but again it has lots of functions I’m not interested in, but I would definitely go for that over the lumatek.

22 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

I’ve only got the one lamp for my 1.2m2 grow, the other equipment is ran from and old Gas Enviro controller, the 69 controller does look nice, but again it has lots of functions I’m not interested in, but I would definitely go for that over the lumatek.

in that case I'd recommend the growcast, control your light from your phone app, the gas controller is good and you can't run heaters from the 69, can't get the UK plugs, stick with the gas. also growcast only 120 ish

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 1

Much appreciated bud, I’ll take a butchers, so happy now that there are options :yep:

9 hours ago, sweettooth said:

@The Green Manalishi other option is telos growcast and daisy chain your lights, probably cheaper, depends on your other equipment, fans, heaters, etc

I wouldn’t recommend the telos mesh system Growcast device.

I’ve got one sitting next to me that I haven’t even bothered to install due to the problems I’ve read about :( 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

@Shumroom Same, I won that one in the UK420 competition, but also read about the problems other memebes have been having so never used it, I ended up buying the adapter for my light to connect to the 69 Pro, but I still ain't used it either, probably highlights that I didn't care enough about sun rise and set in the end lol

Maybe I might hook it up on my new wardrobe project 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1