what is the average yield of an autoflower outdoors?

Whammyc

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Genetics have improved leaps and bounds since then,different animals nowadays. large.Screenshot_20220809_151522.jpg.99c248e174e3c9ef3cab027bff35c7b3.jpg

Just writing that lol 

• Haha 1

It’s such a huge improvement like night and day!!

can’t wait to give autos a decent bash this season!! Big ups @Ch@ppers

• Like 2

@Ch@pperswhat was your average yields per plant in 2nd photo of the top of your head?? 

I did autos last yr but they were in my back yard, did go to town on them as regards canna feeds and boost, ph water all the way through and managed average of 2/plant, did 5 from beginning of may and got the good weather, did 5 more month later and wernt great 1/plant (made bubble hash with most of 2nd batch 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

@Ch@pperswhat was your average yields per plant in 2nd photo of the top of your head?? 

Smallest was two biggest was between 5-6 we didn't weigh average plants Stig, started on the autos July and finished September that season, enjoyed it. large.P1010869.JPG.c7b5114d9bdbeb1cb8db1556d0785dee.JPGlarge.P1010886.JPG.f29f746836bef1de149a40d2e6353e1f.JPGlarge.P1030720.JPG.f8d1bd723ce2224fcb05b7b366858b63.JPGlarge.P1030719.JPG.33f4c51243f0970d89e276d98c1ea394.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Getton @Ch@ppers Big ups :notworthy: show how it’s done!!

Thats proper bit of guerrilla action that 🦍:pitchfork:

I am making time, space and most importantly effort for the autos this season, that’s some inspiration right there :yes:

love

stig

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Getton @Ch@ppers Big ups :notworthy: show how it’s done!!

A photo always beats a thousand words Stig, have a good season 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ch@ppers said:

A photo always beats a thousand words Stig, have a good season 🙂

It certainly does !! 🔥

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious about the yield from autos as well. 

If I put 5 autos together in a 150Ltr pot would they yield the same as 1 photo in the same pot?

Last year I averaged around 600g per plant.

The reason I'm looking at this is, last year the auto that I did was finished by August and because of its early finish I didn't have an issue with cunterpillars on that particular plant, so I'm now wondering if I'm better off growing a shit load of autos instead of a few photos thus avoiding the cunterpillar season all together.

I also have concerns over the amount of daylight we get here in Spain, I believe the maximum is only something like 14 hours and I know autos like as much light as you can give them, so I believe autos in the U.K. may yield more than here in Spain due to the length of the days, but then again the light is much more intense here, so I could just be talking bollocks as usual.

Edited by Pepe Ramon
  • Like 5

large.20200815_194034.jpg.905e44bc26fef2b40c31b160506ffbdc.jpglarge.20200909_162813.jpg.effd7e13308ac630b4dd5a9b2e2e8204.jpgIt depends a lot on the soil & weather. My biggest outdoor auto was SHD x guerilla Exodus used to make Joshua at around 6oz but it was 18 weeks flowering. On a average I am happy if I get over 1/2 oz of a auto with a average auto outdoor I expect 1 Oz of dry bud. It's gotta be said though I have had auto that produced less than a gram of dry bud in the past. But for most auto's I expect between 1/2-1oz of dry bud. I need to get stuff sort but hopefully I can get some out the end of April beginning of may this year. I will expect around this weight from them. A 6oz auto and it's little sister not GG but pulled in & out of the polytunnel. It was starting early March. It was a documented grow so I know all in it was harvested at 21 weeks & flowered 18 weeks of the 21 total. These big auto are not common though & more a photo sensitive plant.

• Like 3