what is the average yield of an autoflower outdoors?

Whammyc

so as the title says, whats the average yield you get on an auto outdoors. guerrilla style, just left alone with abit of feed every now and then. 

im looking to run a few autos this year. did some years ago and they were so small i didnt even bother taking them home, have since left the plot alone as it didnt get good sunlight throughout the day.

looking to get at least half a Z to a Z or I might aswell just use that hole for a photo. 

It really is a case of how long is a piece of string. I've personally never even got a half from a GG auto, but a skilled grower with a banging plot and a bit of luck on their side could get up to 4. So I would say it's really a matter of your skill/experience level with growing them and the quality of your plot/season. If it's your first time doing them gg style I'd expect a bit of a shit result TBH, but it could be worthwhile if in a few years you get the hang of it..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whammyc said:

or I might aswell just use that hole for a photo. 

Unless you need the early smoke , then use it for a photo .

bottomless 10l pots give a decent result , depending on strain, location,weather and pests

• Like 1

I'm NO expert at all and got just under 1 on most of mine last year, pretty much left them to it, some in pots, some in veg beds.  Planted out quite early, the later ones were very leafy annd not alot of bud, later on the weather didn't help.

• Like 3

The pheno pool is too wide for exacts mate

XL , XXL's autos for more chance ,  i find  Sweet Seeds tend to be more compact  than some.

Weights you mentioned not impossible , getting them off to a healthy start then decent weather is the gamble.
if you wanna score something faster and spreads your bets - Brocks OHG 👍 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pushka said:

I'm NO expert at all and got just under 1 on most of mine last year, pretty much left them to it, some in pots, some in veg beds.  Planted out quite early, the later ones were very leafy annd not alot of bud, later on the weather didn't help.

When did the early ones go out compared to the later ones mate?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OldFord said:

The pheno pool is too wide for exacts mate

XL , XXL's autos for more chance ,  i find  Sweet Seeds tend to be more compact  than some.

Weights you mentioned not impossible , getting them off to a healthy start then decent weather is the gamble.
if you wanna score something faster and spreads your bets - Brocks OHG 👍 

What king of yield do you get off the cream mandarine mate? Seen you're quite a fan so it's on my to grow list.  

Any others you recommend for someone who wants a bit of yield ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whammyc said:

What king of yield do you get off the cream mandarine mate? Seen you're quite a fan so it's on my to grow list.  

Any others you recommend for someone who wants a bit of yield ?

The Mandy is a compact unit mate , but the bud quality is very nice, poss not what your chasing.

the green poison is more weightier. SAD / Mohan / CC also

Ss auto triton lime was a big ass auto !     Showing some good potential from a neglected grow - pics on last years SS forum & main diary.     

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Whammyc said:

When did the early ones go out compared to the later ones mate?

At the start of May, got them going indoors first.

• Like 1

Just to clarify are we talking about growing them at a guerilla grow plot or in pots in the back garden? Big difference it terms of average yield potential.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Just to clarify are we talking about growing them at a guerilla grow plot or in pots in the back garden? Big difference it terms of average yield potential.

Guerrilla grow mate

I was taking between 14g to an ox of exhaust but they were neglected/ not given full stig attention’s 

this year is different trying the gg auto here and there so hopefully have a better idea, have to say with good weather I can see them doing a few zips but if you want weight I would do a photo 

• Like 1

The first time doing a decent number of autos, not impressive at all, bad genetics,but this was maybe a dozen years ago with Dutch Passion. large.atta_025891_image_00DA48EFFD.jpeg.jpg.e4bf634f9bcc0aa23927ba66bbfe3098.jpg

• Like 3

Genetics have improved leaps and bounds since then,different animals nowadays. large.Screenshot_20220809_151522.jpg.99c248e174e3c9ef3cab027bff35c7b3.jpg

• Like 6
  • WOW 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ch@ppers said:

The first time doing a decent number of autos, not impressive at all, bad genetics,but this was maybe a dozen years ago with Dutch Passion. large.atta_025891_image_00DA48EFFD.jpeg.jpg.e4bf634f9bcc0aa23927ba66bbfe3098.jpg

And with todays breeding!!!!

Impressive photo

• Like 1