New room

Believe in ones self

46 minutes ago, Believe in ones self said:

what’s it’s purpose?

Its a light-proof vent cover so i can have an open vent without ducting and not worry about light leaks.

You need the requisite ducting flange to attach it but they're cheap enough, pretty sure you can fit em on other tents if desired

:yinyang:

31 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Its a light-proof vent cover so i can have an open vent without ducting and not worry about light leaks.

You need the requisite ducting flange to attach it but they're cheap enough, pretty sure you can fit em on other tents if desired

:yinyang:

I see, I was going to use acoustic ducting which will then pass through a insulated stud wall and then into my chimney stack as not using a tent , I guess I could use it on the end that goes into the chimney so when Santa looks down he won’t see light!!!also might help stop ducting getting clogged from birds dropping things down the chimney, does it come in a full kit that u just attach to the end of your ducting then?

38 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

requisite ducting flange

Take it that’s what I’d attach to my ducting 

• Like 1