Best Performing Auto for Outdoors?

polishninja

There’s lots of recommendations on here,does anyone have a photo of a biscotto growing,or any more autos?

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Have a look in here :) :

@Leges Violare

Atb

☯️

I have mate ;) Got TBL, Mac & Crack and Sticky Fingaz. Will plant them out Mid June for an End of August harvest 👽

• Like 3

Think your 14g a plant target is fairly conservative and readily achievable really. I got on average an ounce off each of 2 auto forbidden cherry and 3  mystery autos, here in Jockistan at latitude 55.95° N in the shite that was last summer, fucking barely stopped raining the WHOLE of July.
All the best with whatever you choose, stay safe and have a rewarding season of stealth ganja growing.
Peace. Boom Shankar.

• Like 3

On 06/04/2024 at 17:27, Ch@ppers said:

Yes, they were a bit of a novelty back then, stealth bonsai autos, remember the Pukka seeds version Big Bad John the "deciduous herbaceous perennial" low rider high rider? 

Yes! My in my naivety I thought it was a game changer and there would be wild perennials growing everywhere soon! I was growing a cutting of their Armageddon at the time. Some guys I knew paid I think (£800?) for 20 feminised seeds of it! They were far more experienced than me and they believed all the bullshit too! 

• Like 1