Best Performing Auto for Outdoors?

polishninja

Kalashnikov seeds Babushka

Was going to try these this summer but struggling to find any seeds.

Only place I can find  looks dodgy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2024 at 17:28, Ch@ppers said:

Yes, I grew the original Sacha przytyk (joint doctor) Lowryder, they were pretty crap but back then they were the bees knees, today's autos are different beasts. 

Those seeds were sold out everywhere fast, wasn't long before Lowryder 2 came out and grew those.  Just a few grams from a windowsill effort, really good fun not having to force flower but it was about 9 inches tall!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pistaccio said:

Those seeds were sold out everywhere fast, wasn't long before Lowryder 2 came out and grew those.  Just a few grams from a windowsill effort, really good fun not having to force flower but it was about 9 inches tall!

Yes, they were a bit of a novelty back then, stealth bonsai autos, remember the Pukka seeds version Big Bad John the "deciduous herbaceous perennial" low rider high rider? 

9 hours ago, growinggold said:

sweet seeds s.a.d auto

1000%

Im liking that answer 👍      Been ultra reliable ,  uniform as can be for an auto and end results been worth the effort       Cream Mandy got to be in there too ,  and after last years awesome plants from dismal weather has to be SS auto Trition Biscotto Lime 👍     Scored highly on all fronts for me and it held out solid.  

• Like 6

On 17/03/2024 at 15:13, Mad Barry said:

😂 when I made that post, these were some of the pictures I had in mind.

they have achieved legendary status at this point 

Which province are you in Barry? Ontario? 

I have to agree with @OldFord SS auto triton biscotto lime is a deffo winner.

Solid plant and a very morish end product.

Anything that made it through last seasons wet wash out is deffo worth another run imo 👍

• Like 5

@OldFord @Revive I'm putting out a couple triton biscotto lime fems this season  , hoping they finish down my way lat 50.5 ish

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Skit Rat said:

@OldFord @Revive I'm putting out a couple triton biscotto lime fems this season  , hoping they finish down my way lat 50.5 ish

Hopefully they do well for you B

I only ran there auto version last season so can't comment on the full term fems but if there anything close then I'm sure you will be a very happy gorilla 👍

• Like 4

Just had a thought, this Osmocote 4-5 month is gonna be no good for the Autos? Can anyone advise a good 2 month fertilizer? Osmocote 2-3 month bloom, all i can find is the Bloom version. it does say NPK? Why is the 4-5 month called osmocote pro and the 2-3 month called Osmocote bloom?

Thanks  x

Edited by GuerillaOG

11 minutes ago, GuerillaOG said:

Just had a thought, this Osmocote 4-5 month is gonna be no good for the Autos? Can anyone advise a good 2 month fertilizer? Osmocote 2-3 month bloom, all i can find is the Bloom version. it does say NPK? Why is the 4-5 month called osmocote pro and the 2-3 month called Osmocote bloom?

Thanks  x

I'm not entirely certain the sales pitch is true, but there is a chance there's a delay with the release of the feed from the pellets. I've seen bedding plants die from too much pelleted feed in the peat. The theory though, it starts working when soil/compost temperature reaches 12-14c degrees. I think that's the temperature. Leaching can happen with excessive rain, so it's often a better idea to poke your finger down into the compost, a couple of inches away from the stem, and pour in half a thimble full of osmocote. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Which province are you in Barry? Ontario? 

I’m in Alberta. This place has an ideal climate for growing outdoors, just wish I had a place with a yard. Wall to wall sunshine all summer and always low humidity , even in sept/Oct!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mad Barry said:

Wall to wall sunshine all summer and always low humidity , even in sept/Oct!

Your a very lucky boy, I wished we had it so sweet in the UK :)

be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Skit Rat said:

I think you will be fine mucker  ,   One of the most impressive terp profiles i had in time mate.   Any way you can force them slightly earlier than let nature carry them on ??    
   Good luck with them mucker 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Mad Barry said:

I’m in Alberta. This place has an ideal climate for growing outdoors, just wish I had a place with a yard. Wall to wall sunshine all summer and always low humidity , even in sept/Oct!

I was in Alberta last year Barry, went to Drumheller and the badlands, and Edmonton,the weather was fantastic. 

• Like 2