Swamp bag growing

fuddymucker

Any one grown where the water table is high, I've seen some swamp bag grows online, ive tried on here to look but not seen anything, if anyone could help guide me I'd be really grateful.

• Like 1

Fair few growers on here have and had great success with them 

Go for it.

Few use things like tomato planters and wrap chicken wire around them to keep the sacks together and then bamboo or tree branches to stake them up

Fill with coco, compost, site soil and dry fertiliser 

All sorted

Edited by crazy-sheep
search swamp tube no longer finds anything
  • Thanks 1

Swamp tubes for the win 👍        Prob more luck searching tubes on here than bags.    

• Like 2

Great method of growing, they absolutely fly if you get it right… But.. I would highly recommend choosing the quickest finishing strains you can. Come the autumn rot can be a real problem due to the high humidity in these types of areas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to mention slugs can be a nightmare as well 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Great method of growing, they absolutely fly if you get it right… But.. I would highly recommend choosing the quickest finishing strains you can. Come the autumn rot can be a real problem due to the high humidity in these types of areas

Very valid point and very often overlooked ! 

Genetics will make or break the grow  -   RGSC Super 61 is one of the most resilient cultivars i know of 👍

Lat 52.5 cold wet November and held fast 😎       Was all the lowers & smaller tops  i forgotten about lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any one recommend any rgsc , the fast lemon cake looks like it's popular from all the reviews I've seen from last year 

• Like 3