🔥 Best Seed Bank 2024 | Help us with your vote?

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Maybe if you do a 2024 outdoor grow competition, I'll vote ... otherwise same as others said.

• Like 2

I don't blame them at all for not wanting to break any laws, look what happened to that big company that owned Dinafem and Hso. At least you can still buy the seeds here. I won't vote myself as I've only ever done Jack47 (which was bloody lovely)

Might be trying Moham Ram soon though :)

• Like 2

Yas got my vote anyway 👍 i only grow autos but have barely grown anything other than sweet seeds since being apart of your competitions years ago like many others have who have used uk420 over the years so thanks for the support new and old. Ive seen some major wins from the very talented growers on this site through the sweet seeds support when possible. Hope yas get the title cause personally love the auto lines. The red gorilla auto has some insane colours to it and what a flavour. Im irish so dont have to deal with the brexit bs lol  thanks again for sending an inexperienced grower free seeds to join a competition just because he was a user of uk420 👍❤️ good luck.

• Like 2

I have to say well put @OldFord I love some of your cultivars and since joining this forum and seeing the general tone towards you guys as a company I was shocked, I hope you can find a way to help the uk growers as we need good cultivars your moham ram and red Mandy are some amazing plants :wub: 

I would hope could sort the link as it takes you direct to your ss site and that’s not any good to buy

stig

• Like 2

I have voted for Sweet Seeds , yeah it is a bit shit that they don't send to.UK anymore but I have entered a few of their competitions over the years and got a lot of free seeds from them so they deserve my vote, it is ashame they won't be doing competitions again on here but that's life sometimes.

• Like 2

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Mate i got nothing but ❤️ for you , Apollo & JP 👍

Also fully appreciative that Sweets paid good money to rettain the spce on UK420 despite the hate  -   funding & supporting our great forum 👍

I appreciate the predicament Sweets must be in and how frustratting it must be for you & the Sweets Team 😎

Now you have cleared the mystery of why Sweets seems to be merely using their forum space as advertising rather than for growing interaction i DO hope you get more action in the forum 👍

As i said , some of my BEST EVER grown plants  & nicest jars  ... can be credited to Sweets and i shalll continue to grow my FAVS from your cultivar pool and thoroughly enjoy them.       

Good luck guys ....by the sounds of it you really need it.         Keep the faith guys 👍

• Like 2

I'm trying sweetseeds honey peach cbd outdoors this year hopefully it's a nice smoke

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fuddymucker said:

I'm trying sweetseeds honey peach cbd outdoors this year hopefully it's a nice smoke

Very nice little autos 👍      I found the CBD effect to be quite beneficial for me and a lovely smoke to boot 😎

• Like 1

@OldFord hello that's sounds great , have you grown the auto pure red cbd before it's less than 1% I'm interested in it if anyone can let me know how it grows that will be wonderfull

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fuddymucker said:

@OldFord hello that's sounds great , have you grown the auto pure red cbd before it's less than 1% I'm interested in it if anyone can let me know how it grows that will be wonderfull

Sorry mate ,  its one of the few i have not ran.         The Honey Peach is a nice plant & a nice jar to have about 👍  

Auto Cream Mandy is my go to & fav auto by a long way ,   pics in  my last years diary and on the Sweets forum also - highly recommended alongside Auto Black Cream /  Dark Devil  /  SAD /  Jack 47   👍       Hard not to find something nice ,  yes theres bigger but for quality nuggets & solid plants Sweets got you covered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is frustrating for us not to be able to reach Uk as we did before.

We have said it before several times, the users of this forum are among the best we have been able to interact with. 

Even though we are unable to ship to the UK, we continue to make the effort to stay on this forum, trying to help in any way we can. 

Hopefully soon we will be able to celebrate that we are shipping again. 

For the moment, it only remains for me to thank all the users for the support we have received now and all these years in the forum. Thank you!

Sweet smokes,
Apolo.

• Like 13