🔥 Best Seed Bank 2024 | Help us with your vote?

Sweet Seeds Apolo

We're nominated for 'Best Seed Bank 2024'! 🎉

We don't usually ask you for anything, but will you help us to get this cup?

This award would be a tribute to all of you, who make Sweet Seeds® what it is today. Thank you! 💚

Would you help us?

image.jpeg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, yan said:

Do you offer delivery to the UK? 

This.

Also that link could be problematic if filled out given the legal status of our hobby here in the uk ..

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, yan said:

Congratulations on your nomination. Do you offer delivery to the UK? 

Thank buddy! 💚

Currently we do not ship to the UK. But we do offer alternatives through distributors in the UK, such as Seedsman or Bashil Bush.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

• Like 1

Hey guys ,  i will be the one to be open & blunt ... im not being an arse but feel this will speak for a few on here.

A lot of people on here have the arse with you guys  ,  you seemed to drop the UK growers directly after brexit ,  theres no input from Sweet Seeds towards the growers in respect of general interaction , forum involvement , even the odd competition !

At one point your section on here was  very busy !   .... now its a ghost town but people are still growing Sweets plants.

I was vocal about my feelings and felt like you guys just dropped us directly after brexit ,  others can & do ship into the UK ,  others work & support the UK gorwers ,  others get involved with the UK growers.  

I doubt you will get many nominations from manhy growers on here. 

For a good while i ran your beans and i still love your products ,  i often recommend your beans and still class some cultivars as my favs ,  YES i openly said i was done with Sweets and i seldom put the  Sweets plants i grow on my diaries as i did get the arse.

I openly stated none of my comments were directed at You , Tommy or JP ,  more at the Sweets powers that be.

This may not be what you wanted to hear and im making this post as i feel i owe it to you guys for all the love shown when Sweets was a full participant on this forum and not here just to advertise new drops.

• Like 14
  • WOW 1

The answer's no.

I sacked em off about four years ago, donated about £300 worth of seeds to UK420. 

If only I had a hermie in the last diary comp eh?

Not saying their seeds are bad BTW... One of the best plants I've ever grown is their Mohan Ram; @badbillybob

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 3

10 years ago I could barely see past Sweet Seeds,but now with no direct supply to UK it sucks. Currently @Dutch Passion are the seed suppliers and grow support of my choice.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

Not saying their seeds are bad BTW... One of the best plants I've ever grown is their Mohan Ram

Agreed. I sat with a pack in the cooler for years but only got around to running them a few months back. So impressed was I that I'm running another pack right now. Lovely strain in every respect. 

As for voting, I won't be, my favourite Spanish seed bank isn't on the list for some very odd reason. Nothing against SS, I just think there are better banks out there. I'm on the continent so have access to their gear.

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 2

Hi everyone!

OldFord, thanks for your message.

In few words: We would love to explain the reasons why we stopped shipping to the UK, but our lawyers say that if we do that, we take a very high risk. So, it's really sad also (and especially) for us, but we can not talk about it. Please trust us on that. Please also trust that as soon as we can ship again, we will do that.

About the contests and other initiatives, it's the same, we can't ship (not only sell) to the UK, so we can't provide seeds for users of the forum in order to justify the mentioned initiatives. We would love too. This is damaging us a lot in terms of presence in your country, hence, in terms in of business. On top of that we can't even explain the reasons why, and it's a bit hard for us, kinda suffocating. Please understand.

If others do that, it's up to them, we are not entitled to come into a forum and talk about the legality of procedures from other companies. This is also understandable, I think...

If you click on our banners in the forum, what happens? I think you are re-directed to a shop that sells seeds in your country, right? Probably Seedsman. They already have our new strains in stock in their online shop. So, it's simple, you can get the strains from them, they are original and fresh, we have a good agreement with them, even if there is any initiative or contest (like the 25000 seeds for 1000 clients from last year) they will send the prizes to the winners.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

f you click on our banners in the forum, what happens?

Takes you straight to sweetseeds.es , no uk compatible resellers...

Maybe you could get it to send folk to real gorilla seeds? Panik sells yer gear and is also a sponsor . 

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

The answer's no.

I sacked em off about four years ago, donated about £300 worth of seeds to UK420. 

If only I had a hermie in the last diary comp eh?

Not saying their seeds are bad BTW... One of the best plants I've ever grown is their Mohan Ram; @badbillybob

im running some mohan crosses next.

its a superb strain.

• Like 3

Hi Sweet Seeds, I have voted for you no problem.  Just satarted 3 Green Poison and looking forward to the grow :)

ATB and Sweet smokes,  good luck and hope you win :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol Wouldn't the best seed bank be 1 that caters for all your needs??

You guys have some cracking cultivars but I can't say much more than that in all honesty!

Good luck all the same :yinyang:

• Like 3