This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Do they still not sell the 90's Widow to UK resellers?

Ordering cannabis related stuff from abroad makes my sphincter twitch since Brexit lol

G4Ihli2UThrBS.webp

You don't have to worry ordering from OSG direct, they're super stealth mine came packaged with a t shirt iirc. Delivery isn't cheap but if you're going to splurge on genetics it's one of the best places to do so IMO. 

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Mate i am sure theres a couple left in the vial , im sure brother soups got no issues as he donated to me ,  you can run these if you want mucker :yep:

No worries at all :hippy:.

• Like 3

The Oldman's Haze is the standout for me though, that and the petrol skunk are my favourites from them so far. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

You don't have to worry ordering from OSG direct, they're super stealth mine came packaged with a t shirt iirc. Delivery isn't cheap but if you're going to splurge on genetics it's one of the best places to do so IMO. 

That does sound reassuring mate 👍

I'll put a bit of money aside over the next week or two and see if there is any others on there that tickles my fancy also, then put an order in, if I get rumbled I will totally blame you 🤣

• Like 3

Maybe shoot them an email in advance and have a word, it'll probably get you a few extra freebies as well :hippy:.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

The Oldman's Haze is the standout for me though, that and the petrol skunk are my favourites from them so far. 

Have you tried the osg cheese mindsoup?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Maybe shoot them an email in advance and have a word, it'll probably get you a few extra freebies as well :hippy:.

I like your thinking brother👍

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523h50nwuzbbzx6lqkap

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not tried the cheese, I think that's a newer release don't remember it being an option when I last ordered. I've got a pack of strawberry mist to look at at some point, Kali mist X some strawberry something or other, I think those could be quite special. I would mind getting my hands on some glueberry either. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

@Military Grade   Mate you want me to fire the OW90's into the boss man , will send an SAE also :yep:    Its no dramas as at hospital every day this wk and the post box is just down the road.       Your call mucker

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@MindSoup    I just had a nosey at the girls with the big sherlock just to check alls well ...... the Blue Cheese ...is throwing pre flowers already ... so she either decided to auto or i think shes gonna throw balls as well pretty soon !

shame as shes looking & smelling quite tasty .....oooold seeds what ya gonna do.      
everything else looking on point though :yes:

• Like 3

That's a bummer dude, like you say sounds like she/they are having a bit of a freak out. Fingers crossed though, you never know with these plants. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Military Grade   Mate you want me to fire the OW90's into the boss man , will send an SAE also :yep:    Its no dramas as at hospital every day this wk and the post box is just down the road.       Your call mucker

That's a nice off mate, are they fems? And what is SAE? Sorry just woke up brain not fully operational lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

And what is SAE? 

I guess you never used to send off your weetabix tokens? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, yan said:

I guess you never used to send off your weetabix tokens? 

Me

the-joke-superman.gif lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Not sure why it reminded me of  collecting the tokens. I probably didn’t actually have to include a SAE for the dinosaur figures I was sending off for. 

Edited by yan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

That's a nice off mate, are they fems? And what is SAE? Sorry just woke up brain not fully operational lol

Fems mucker ,   Sae. Stamped envelope foe joolz just to slap your addy on :yep:

stamped addressed envelope 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1