Environmental Issues

Amnesialocal

49 minutes ago, Clubs said:

Is this CFM (cubic feet per minute) or m3h (square meters per hour)? If it's a 165CFM fan then it should be powerful enough on a higher setting. But if it's 165m3h then it's probably struggling a bit with HPS.

What are the makes and models of both fans?

165cfm sorry.....at max speed.

You need to play around with your extraction set up but 100% need bigger extractor fan. Increase your extraction till it does the job.

I’d use both the 4 and 6 inch as extraction and see how it goes. if it’s possible stick the extraction fans in the loft, you’ll have to put two holes in the ceiling but you’ll have silence and just vent into the loft or up the chimney. 

• Like 1

Many thanks all for the advises.

I will check again and try to play in a more easy way with what I have and try to solve these negative pressures that go up and down.

The probe location it is helping a lot. Although I noticed several leaves are actually burnt so I should be careful with it.

Thanks again