REAL GORILLA SEEDS (Day and Night strain)

GuerillaOG

@GuerillaOG

sorry for the late reply busy time of year, I can’t praise these two strains enough i have run these two strains multiple times in different locations and all have come home!! Also don’t be fooled by the others my friend as I will show u I can produce indoor looking bud with them to this year.

And @panikhope u all good mate can’t wait for the season to begin keep me updated I know the gorilla king is working on something special for us 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 14/02/2024 at 16:42, Punta Roja said:

@Stigofthedank UGORG Blues x RGSC Fast Diesel

IMG-6402.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

G.I.T.G. 2023

Hi @Punta Roja I don’t know if these are older photos from your gallery or not,

but they seem to be pretty small.

I don’t know if you know,

you don’t have to resize images before uploading now :) 

I hope you’re doing well.

Atb

☯️

• Thanks 1

@Shumroom Cheers mate, I didn't know that.

Yeah, last years pics.

All good this end thanks, hope you're well kiddo.

PR

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Theres no knocking them Fast Lemon Cake. 

speaking of which.. I need to order some myself

• Like 1

On 12/02/2024 at 08:56, Hole in the clouds said:

I’ve found Mighty Freeze to be good for nighttime promotes a relaxed deep sleep.

My one Mighty-Freeze BX1 plant last year turned out extremely sativa, looked like a Thai plant. Super slim leaves with thin but potent buds. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures anymore as have changed my phone.

It finished without any rot in November, but unfortunately I tried to push it and left it through a storm without the dehumidifier on in the greenhouse that late in the year. It got hit with rot but should really have been cut clean. My own fault completely and to be expected that late in the year.

The butter is exquisite though.

It looks so much different than plants from dutch genetics.

• 1 month later...
On 08/03/2024 at 14:18, JohnCleese420 said:

My one Mighty-Freeze BX1 plant last year turned out extremely sativa, looked like a Thai plant. Super slim leaves with thin but potent buds. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures anymore as have changed my phone.

It finished without any rot in November, but unfortunately I tried to push it and left it through a storm without the dehumidifier on in the greenhouse that late in the year. It got hit with rot but should really have been cut clean. My own fault completely and to be expected that late in the year.

The butter is exquisite though.

It looks so much different than plants from dutch genetics.

Doesn’t sound like mighty freeze maybe a rogue one. I’ve grown quite a few last couple years. Latest I’ve had them finish is early Oct. But should finish well before then usually. Some auto and finish in August I think it was aug 12th I harvested the first one last year.