REAL GORILLA SEEDS (Day and Night strain)

GuerillaOG

Looking for 2 strains from RGS Seeds and want to find a day time and a night time smoke. 

Any suggestions, greatly appreciated.

thanks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, panik said:

Fast lemon cake id say for day time and super 61 for evenings 

large.292fcb64-6278-4475-8365-b9cbfe369f70(1).jpeg.5f47344faf3821661d08a67dc87ea211.jpeg

Whoa mate that's the stuff of dreams! Very impressive!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

Fast lemon cake id say for day time and super 61 for evenings 

large.292fcb64-6278-4475-8365-b9cbfe369f70(1).jpeg.5f47344faf3821661d08a67dc87ea211.jpeglarge.CF548234-B81E-42BE-8EEA-CFEFEB812A33.jpeg.3abd3b64ce5f74239b23543acd24e2a3.jpeg

I would also get some feedback and opinions of the likes of 

@Stigofthedank

@Underdog

@Hole in the clouds

@OldFord

@greengrocer93

@Ch@ppers

etc etc 

Aha why hello boss man @panik hope all’s bless !!

I couldn’t agree more, the “fast lemon cake” is a lovely day/ social / plot prep smoke, so much so I have a lot going out this season 👍 really was a lovely smoke and was a joy to grow 🦍 perfect for anyone on 2024 struggling to chose or are new to outdoor growing, 

although I only out 2 s61 plants last season it was also for me a nice smoke but definitely found myself drawing more so all I will say is that’s a good sign of a balanced bit of bud,

I am going to put all 8 s61 and 8 pcp out and am gonna do them justice with some big open beds and holes,

for all that followed the first public stig diary will do a pt 2 with these strains,

big love guerrilla gang 

stig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’ve found Mighty Freeze to be good for nighttime promotes a relaxed deep sleep.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

I’ve found Mighty Freeze to be good for nighttime promotes a relaxed deep sleep.

I use mighty gold as a good nighttime smoke especially the extracts 

• Like 1

Yep - Fast Lemon Cake during the day. Also an absolute pleasure to grow. Lovely finished product.

The S61s I mostly turned into oil due to the sheer amount I harvested (big girls) and oil will knock anyone out haha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I thought the FLC was a great grow,    the S61 is rock solid outdoors ,   my fav so far has been the ErdPurpz .... perfect heavy night time smoke 👍

Note -  ErdPurpz not as solid outdoors as the S61 but well worth the effort ! 

• Like 2

Would defo go along with what's been said about the FLC great day time smoke been keeping me going for months.

If u are going gorilla would recommend the mighty gold for a nighttime smoke.

She would be no good in the garden though cos she really stinks i mean even just vegging.

Worth the time and effort though been one of my fav outdoor smoke for a few seasons and will run her again this year.

I JUST LOVES IT. lol lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, murphyblue said:

If u are going gorilla would recommend the mighty gold for a nighttime smoke.

She would be no good in the garden though cos she really stinks i mean even just vegging.

Worth the time and effort though been one of my fav outdoor smoke for a few seasons and will run her again this year.

I JUST LOVES IT. lol lol

Can’t agree more @murphyblue it’s a guerrilla growers dream that strain and weather dependant and lat dependant let her cook on, this year I also have @Punta Roja “blues x mighty gold” gonna be looking at hacking that with some more rene berry goodness ;) 

big love all

stig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 13/02/2024 at 10:02, Punta Roja said:

@Stigofthedank

This is the B.M.G. (UGORG Blues x RGSC Mighty Gold) from last year.

large.IMG_6307.jpg.0c9ad130d68294c896e9ff342ac61438.jpg

large.IMG_6308.jpg.d11c2eb37389765e0444376610d74b4c.jpg

71ce72e7-9c10-4b00-9697-2a034d84c2a4.JPG

Lovely plant, finished mid Sept.

ATB

PR

:thumsup:

can’t wait to fire the :idea: up and soak some of these up alongside the obligatory “mighty gold bx1” aswell as your “blues x fast diesel” is that @panik fast diesel?? Not grown it myself so really really excited about that hack!! 

Because of this season efforts I am happy with a nice selection of lads at this present moment to take pollen and others are doner mums !!