Best bubblegum

Isoterrapine

I did serious seed Bubblegum years ago, there was one which did smell of pink bubblegum but not so much flavour wise, maybe if I kept searching I would have found the one like in the coffeeshops, I used to love that stuff.

Who knows what their Bubblegum is like now though. Check out the Serious seeds website, there are reviews on there that say it's bob on.

post-575-1250074387.jpg

Edited by KC
pic
  • Like 6

Mosca seeds Indiana bubblegum s1is another one I wanted to try at some point. 

• Like 4

I like that strawberry yoghurt terps the bubblegum can throw out - strawberry banana was made from a bubblegum pheno .

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 2

They’re doing freebies with mosca packs. It’s 6 fems of Indiana Bubblegum x Bruce Banner. It’ll be the proper darkhorse BB too. Only thing is mosca seeds just don’t appeal to me. When the freebies are better than the purchase pack summats up eh …. 

• Like 2

I thought she was too sweet. But it turned out that the taste reveals itself gradually, giving an unforgettable experience.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KC said:

I did serious seed Bubblegum years ago, there was one which did smell of pink bubblegum but not so much flavour wise, maybe if I kept searching I would have found the one like in the coffeeshops, I used to love that stuff.

Who knows what their Bubblegum is like now though. Check out the Serious seeds website, there are reviews on there that say it's bob on.

post-575-1250074387.jpg

I have heard good things about serious seeds in general thanks for the recommendation 

10 hours ago, Danny killerZ said:

I like that strawberry yoghurt terps the bubblegum can throw out - strawberry banana was made from a bubblegum pheno .

I have a fast buds strawberry banana auto curing now she smells great but is not what he is after.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Isoterrapine    Did one arrive at a selection in the Bubblegum hunt ?   

My unicorn plant is a true stinky pinky BubbleGum ...ran countless to find it with no joy so far ,  gave up but will revisit soon enough and carry the search on 👍

Good luck on the hunt ,  please do share if you score something nice 😎

• Like 2

On 18/02/2024 at 10:58, OldFord said:

@Isoterrapine    Did one arrive at a selection in the Bubblegum hunt ?   

My unicorn plant is a true stinky pinky BubbleGum ...ran countless to find it with no joy so far ,  gave up but will revisit soon enough and carry the search on 👍

Good luck on the hunt ,  please do share if you score something nice 😎

Not yet this is a project for my winter grow once the heat dies down. I will update this thread in due time and will give you a mention it's looking like serous seeds is winning out of all choices but my friend will look them all over and see what he likes.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2024 at 09:07, mr rhino said:

Propper Bubblegum like in the late 90s is long gone, I doubt you will find anything that resembles it.

Seems like it’s a clone only strain in some ways. Breeders releasing seeds just cashing in on it bit like with every strain that gains bit of hype. Much like alot of so called cheeses or cheese crosses smell bit cheesy but not quiet it. 

Only a few years back a family friend showed up at mine with a bag of bubble gum. Instantly knew what it was soon as the bag was opened. Put my mate on a hunt for it tbh and he bought over 45 seeds of some bubble gum from csi seeds. Not a single plant turned out to be anything special. Most didn’t even resemble anything like bubble gum. Personally I’d probably only bother if it was from a clone.

• Like 2

Considering the US obsession with candy “flavorzzz” and how desirable old Bubblegum was in terms of terp profile, presumably if it still exists it’d be all over the place, the market wouldn’t be flooded with GSC.

• Like 1

best bubblegum i had was from this site, Baudelaire's seeds were ace, frosty as fuck, i kept a couple of them going for a while, and crossed some, but ran out of steam. shame they are not available any more

• Like 1

Hi bubblegum seekers.

I buy seeds from a U.S. seedbank and noticed they have some Bubblegum crosses so I thought

I'd let you know in case you might be interested :-

Bubble Gum x 88g13/hp -  Bodhi - not fully tested apparently

Bubblegum Chem F2 - Bubblegum x Tres Dawg - Jaws Genetics

Maui Bubblegum - Bubblegum x Skunkdog BX1 - Matchmaker Genetics

Bubblegum x GDP - Shoreline Genetics - just gone out of stock at this seedbank but might be available from the breeder etc.

Bodhi and Jaws are quality breeders imo - don't know the other 2.

Good luck with the ongoing search !

• Like 2

I would be willing to give the bodhi cross a try. Always found something above average in every pack.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2024 at 13:08, ratdog said:

shame they are not available any more

They are still available in the UK, still have Indiana bubblegum as well :naughty:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

They are still available in the UK, still have Indiana bubblegum as well :naughty:

Me Too. That'll be a run on its own at some point

• Like 1