Best bubblegum

Isoterrapine

large.95dd6c5cbcd5cd9c8a9c8dc9f030a5ae.jpg.7534ee95059f9308ad4f37b67526b0fe.jpglarge.20240207_171639.jpg.0c79a2df2784021e3284940fdf651a4c.jpgHi everyone 

I'm looking for a breeder recommendation I'm after bubblegum for my mate he tried it in the 90s in Amsterdam and has never had anything like it since I have recently popped a 2fadt4buds seed but she was a mutant. Now she has not finished but she has wispy buds but an incredible amount of trichs stems too. I'm looking for as close to original as possible thanks everyone.

Edited by Isoterrapine

They had Indiana Bubblegum and a bubblegum mix by Fleur Du Mal on here but out of stock. Look  on Serious Seeds, which the FDM uses for one half of their version. The other half is original. I have them both, but not done them yet.

• Like 4

FDM bubblegum is nice. Does what it says on’t tin. Can’t go wrong with the breeder mix pack. £25 for 25 seeds …

• Like 4

ive just done 6 calyx bros bubblegum ice-cream (Indiana bubblegum X cookies and cream) and maybe i was unlucky but i wouldn't recommend that particular cross, which i suppose is useful information if a little negative.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

That sucks. Sounded so promising too @BilgePump. Strangely 4kali’s skunk x Widow knocked out bubblegum flavours. Last thing I was expecting. Could be normal but it was strange to me like

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 4

I chopped a couple fdm bubblegum before Christmas and they both turned out nice plants, strong smoke, good yields , nice smells and tastes but nothing resembling bubblegum.. 1 has a pure grapefruit smell, pretty tasty but threw balls and the other is a musky fruity smell, bigger yielder, smells stronger but not quite my taste.

I'd say go for the bubblegum mix as it's cheaper, although I haven't had much luck with his beans pheno wise, but I'm holding out hope as Ive only ran small samples. 

• Like 3

@mikeydoughnut yeah man its a smidge deflating not gonna lie but hey ho , its the nature of the beast innit, they can't all be zingers.

Im getting some lovely fruit aromas from the 6 plants though everything from candyfloss to full on grapefruit too, its just not that dynamic, bit of s dull high, jar smells don't carry through etc etc.

Massive yielders though, basically grew themselves too.

• Like 3

Some folk rate the Nirvana Bubblegum. Cheap as chips too. I've only tried the auto version so far, good yields and a true bubblegum flavour. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

they can't all be zingers.

Bob on. Seems so obvious but here I am a victim of the hype. Or maybe I’m just shit :wassnnme: …  Always a punt innit really. As Richard Richard would say “Nil desperandum” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Crow River Auto Bubbleicious was one of my best outdoor autos, but mine smelled and tasted like cheap hotel strawberry jam lol. I have heard you can find good phenos in the photo version but there's a lot of bland ones as well. 

@IsoterrapineFrom what I hear bog bubblegum is good, not sure if it's still available. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

@Crow River Auto Bubbleicious was one of my best outdoor autos, but mine smelled and tasted like cheap hotel strawberry jam lol. I have heard you can find good phenos in the photo version but there's a lot of bland ones as well. 

I grew two last summer in the polytunnel. Zero mould, good yield and they tasted like real bubblegum (think Bazooka Joe or Hubba Bubba) with a hint of menthol. Very nice. 

• Like 2

In about 2004 (circa.) I bought some White Label Doublegum (sensi seeds). It seems they are still available. It was a on the whim purchase. I grew them out in an NFT tank and it was one of the best sweet indica heavy strains I have grown. Dense buds. I'd consider growing it again.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BilgePump said:

ive just done 6 calyx bros bubblegum ice-cream (Indiana bubblegum X cookies and cream) and maybe i was unlucky but i wouldn't recommend that particular cross, which i suppose is useful information if a little negative.

All information is helpful thanks I would not do the fast buds again but she may surprise me in smoke

7 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

They had Indiana Bubblegum and a bubblegum mix by Fleur Du Mal on here but out of stock. Look  on Serious Seeds, which the FDM uses for one half of their version. The other half is original. I have them both, but not done them yet.

I was hoping to get them for my subbies but no dice there 

5 hours ago, Crow River said:

Some folk rate the Nirvana Bubblegum. Cheap as chips too. I've only tried the auto version so far, good yields and a true bubblegum flavour. 

Will look into that only got one more grow before the heat gets too much so this will be my winter grow if I find a good phenotype I will keep her he would be so happy this auto will be my first bubblegum might not be representative if the auto is good I assume the fem is too

Thanks for the recommendation 

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

@IsoterrapineFrom what I hear bog bubblegum is good, not sure if it's still available. 

Who is bog?

41 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

In about 2004 (circa.) I bought some White Label Doublegum (sensi seeds). It seems they are still available. It was a on the whim purchase. I grew them out in an NFT tank and it was one of the best sweet indica heavy strains I have grown. Dense buds. I'd consider growing it again.

I will look into this too 

Thanks guys and girls

Edited by Isoterrapine
Messed up so bad
  • Like 1

Propper Bubblegum like in the late 90s is long gone, I doubt you will find anything that resembles it.

• Like 5