where to find dry sift screens?

ramblingmadman

I've never thought to use the bubble bags for dry sifting I'll maybe give it a go I hate fucking about with the ice.

Don't waste your time. It's rubbing the trichs along a taught screen that helps them break off. Bubble bags are as taught as an old mans ballsack. 

• Like 1

I used 43t or was it 42t silk screen, thought it was nylon but maybe polyester.

• Like 2

As others have said silk screens work well, I have a couple, 43t and 72t ring a bell? Can get loads of sizes, as in slippy's thread. I got a4 I think and should of got bigger!

I also like the idea of drumming, like they do to make hash in afghan etc. buy a couple rolls of screen and secure to a plastic  tub or bowl of sorts. That's what I might try soon for a laugh, couple bits of bamboo, jobs a good'n! :smokin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's how I've done it with bubble bags in the past. Get the weed dryer than you normally would, put that on a screen over a big bowl and then a big bit of polythene and string to contain it all then just go at with some wooden spoons. Got the idea off an old YouPube video of Moroccan hash making. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1