• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splan

• hemp playboy

• bongme

• maddog

if coffeshops were legal it would probably be alot easier for me to grow so i would mainly toke my own jimmy and when my own jimmy run out id go toke some jimmy in a coffe shop, but only when i run out.

there should be 3 storey entertainment places, with a game room on the top floor, net cafe on the middle floor, and the smokers den on the bottom floor (so the noweed peeps on the other floors can get the fumes when they go up in the sky)   :)

• 1 month later...

WOULD I? how do ya mean? :D ....well i'd love to use one, for a few reasons.

1. I sometimes have trouble getting a regular supply of weed.Dirty cheap marrocon dust/hash (soap i believe people call it) seems readily available but i will not purchase this, it creates a market where any herb can be sold...whatever the quality, no wonder the quality has decreased over the years...people just keep buying it!!!!  ??? Hopefully if coffeeshops were allowed then the government might allow imports of herb.... giving the people in poor countries a good way to make a living  :thumbs: the thought of himalyan hash gets me mouth watering

2. A much nicer place to meet friends than the pub (not that i'd goto a pub anyway) It would be a nice chilled out environment, just like those in Amsterdam..... ya just can't argue with it..... Lets keep our fingers crossed!

• 9 years later...

I love old threads!

Yes, I'd use one. The time and energy needed for me to grow my own wouldn't make sense if it was available from a shop easily. If it was at a good price, then yes, i'd use one.

That is presuming you couldn't grow it legally but could buy it. Not that that'd be a great thing, just presuming those were the ground rules for this rhetorical.

Did anyone on here ever do one of nol van schaik's Willie Wortel coffee shop management courses?I wanted to do one but wasnt in europe at the time,sounded interesting. :smokin:

I can see it now....

On my way home from work on a mundane tues night,i'll have a quickie on the way home from work,then a mate walks in just as i was about to leave,it'd be rude to leave now so i have another,then,just as i'm about to leave another mate walks in,fuck it one more,I look at the clock,shiiit it's 10:15 i'm in trouble at home,oh well in for a penny.

YES