• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• splan

• hemp playboy

• bongme

• maddog

thats a hard one as my dealer is also a good friend and i get the old vip treatment. but since im trying to get a job in a london coffeeshop, i probably would as long as my friend wasnt offended.

Guest THE PUFFER

Quote from rizzzzzla, posted on Oct. 18 2001,07:04

now thats a dam silly question  :D  

why wouldnt i use one ?

stay high

rizzzzzla

You might grow your own top quality buds and not need one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THE PUFFER

Well it's official....nobody said they wouldn't use one (now thats a suprise ;) ) ..... and over 70% said that they WOULD use a cannabis coffeeshop instead of their usual source therefore CANNABIS COFFEESHOPS would almost immediately eradicate the blackmarket side of cannabis. :satisfied:

LISTEN UP BABYLON and see the error of your ways...

coffeeshops would be cool some of the time, but come on

there's nothin' like gettin' wayhaysted in the comfort of your

own abode!! like coffeshops dont have 4 foot bongs & tings, you

know.. i think you do :fun luvin' peace 2 u people. ;)

hmmm.

I think it would be safe to say that I might pop down to one now and again. I can see the benefits of home-grown (I'm just drawing up plans for another room to get a 2-stage system going) and I love spending a bit of time with my little girls in the basement. Found a chap in the harem today - it's fair to say he suffered some 'stress' before banishment. But I'm straying from the point.

Firstly they would be handy if I ran short, secondly if I fancied a spliff when I'm in town shopping - I could slide into one for a quick pick-me-up. Thirdly it would create an environment for like minded people to get to know each other (once the initial honeymoon period was over - i.e. get mortally caned 3 minutes after arriving  and sitting silently for 6 hours - see Amsterdam) and fourthly it's crime free for all the people who might like to try it - but currently can't.

Personally - the old hemp playboy has his heart set on revolutionisng the coffeeshop theme. Wanting to create a more diverse environment for the common space-head. Rooms that turn upside down with you in them, live stand-up, cushion cinemas (playing DVDs), frog races, rooms full of hammocks playing a variety of music, with rollerskating girls in leotards (hey! and another one with George Clooney clones - for the laydees)... Phew! My 1930s background nearly caught up with me there.

Also I was thinking of 'hemp park' - a kind of theme day out - let's say twenty a head with a bag of bud thrown in - indoor jungles, quad bikes, miniature hovercrafts, cable cars, hang out with a monkey (my personal favourite), funny animals - meerkats, peccadilloes, anteaters, armadilloes. Excellent catering facilities - i.e. lots of thrills but nothing too taxing (or dangerous)...

the future.... it's all possible