Maltezerz

stu914

Evening all,

As the title says I've started a couple of these in the growfridge, no medium as usual

just bare roots through the mesh pots into the pots suspended under the top plate.

EC 1.1 Res temps 24c auto watered on a timer every 6 hours 24/7

The best one will be vegged on for clones to be flowered next door once the Glookies are finished,

probably another 8 weeks or so.

large.SSCN2584.JPG.d6e26eddc5a87c2b2218500f47af9646.JPGlarge.SSCN2588.JPG.5b5bf729be4e21a4792f684a3754b27a.JPGlarge.DSCN2597.JPG.be7b6e22247ae1d9b3cb5d442e110791.JPGlarge.DSCN2595.JPG.222d23d632c06ffb0dc31645e3cca9b4.JPG

'til next time

:oldtoker:

• Like 10

Are the Maltezerz from G13 @stu914? Did a single seed when I very first started growing. I was an awful grower then so  probably user error but turned into a full on hermie. Balls everywhere. I’d say keep your eyes peeled but I could have seen them from space lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Balls everywhere.

My second outing with these, no problems first time round so fingers crossed...🤞

• Like 4

@stu914 What was the first one like mate?

this strain has always caught my eye when window shopping seed sites

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

What was the first one like mate?

I don't remember much about it tbh, my growbud reckons it tasted chocolatey but my sense

of taste and smell is pretty much non-existent, it must have been ok though, I would have

remembered a shite strain otherwise.

Hermies and balls have been mentioned, I've never had a hermie in all my years of growing,

just lucky I guess....:smug:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stu914 said:

I've never had a hermie in all my years of growing,

just lucky I guess....:smug:

Buy a lottery ticket now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

After the comments here about this strain I'll be keeping a close eye out.

Knowing 'sod's law' this will be my first...:wallbash: :rofl:

• Haha 3

Theres always that product "Switch" that is very popular nowadays (i wonder why lol) that people use a precaution. I dont know for sure what it is, I'd guess Ethelyene, but it'll stop a plant turning hermie. Lots of people use it as a precaution on tempremental genetics to ensure a seed-free crop, but I suppose it would mean you'd never know for sure whether they were hermies or not so keeping cuts would be a bit of a gamble.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Theres always that product "Switch" that is very popular nowadays

Every day is a schoolday. Never heard of this from my position  under this rock.

I doubt I'd use it myself as I (fingers crossed) find myself in the same position as @stu914, other than a few nanas in late flower.

• Like 3

Grew a g13 of this couple years back. No problems with the grow - no signs of Hermie. Good yield. Easy plant.

Flower (and rosin) tasted of soap powder! Very distinctive .

Took about 6 months for that to fade sufficiently making the vape profile acceptable. Zero chocolate. Not for me.

• Like 2

Hadn’t seen or heard of this until you mentioned it @GSZZ 

Bottle of that and a pack of DP Blueberry would be interesting, hunt the most BB one and worry about it later.

• Like 3