RSO Machine

mani

I don't have a rosin plates to heat Coconut oil.

Edited by mani

No , you would need a ban Marie type of heating like a pan of water with a vessel floating on water , stops direct heat from gas etc 

• Like 2

Hi, I have been looking to buy a wooden sifter box and a pollen press to make hash, would these be OK?

large.Screenshot2024-01-28105208.png.667fa3c5e10c7aed7a6b2fb6561535e4.pnglarge.Screenshot2024-01-28104833.png.c93fc44e6aca703dad2b380209177380.png

I tried those kind of presses, not that actual one but the one I had I thought was shit. I use some clingfilm and a lump hammer nowadays.

• Like 3

I wrap in clingfilm then in a little baggy and pop it in my shoe under my heel and walk round like that for a couple of hours. Usually does the trick.

This last lot I just made was pressed by hand.

• Like 2

Can anyone recommend a good-sized sifter box, would like to get 10 -15 grams of pollen per a run.

Edited by mani

I'm going to infuse hash rosin with coconut oil, so no need for water distiller.

On 26/01/2024 at 04:23, Shogun said:

Did you not have guides to making rso up on these forums mate?. I'm pretty sure I followed yours, jiffas and gb1's guides when I was making RSO a decade ago. I can't find them now.

Define RSO?  RSO is a full essential oil extraction originally done with Naphtha or Iso.  I don't do naphtha because it contains Benzene, a known carcinogen.  

Here is how we extract Full Extract Cannabis Oil (FECO), which is a full spectrum cannabis oil as well, but using other alkanes:

Ooops, looks like this one is missing some pictures:  9.4.9.1 Pentane, Hexane, and Heptane simple Alkanes - GrayWolf's Lair (graywolfslair.com)

Here is open blast BHO:  9.4.11 BHO Open Blast - GrayWolf's Lair (graywolfslair.com)

Bho thermos extraction:  9.4.12 Thermos extraction - GrayWolf's Lair (graywolfslair.com)

You can also use a passive or active closed loop system to extract FECO.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...