3 From 5 Help Me Choose

MindSoup

I've run the BCN crit indoor and outdoor although the outdoor was an auto, both performed well, no rot or other probs. took about 3oz from auto last summer and a similar amount the year before from same seed pack. photo version was a good yield but fairly bland, done the job nicely but lacking a bit in flavour...good for filling jars.

she stretched about 2x according to my notes, I ran her in a 70x70 scrog 5weeks veg and yielded a bit under 11oz after 65 days. not too smelly and rot/problem free...but bland, makes great edibles tho.

• Like 1

Right after consulting the better half we've come up with a final list

Blue Power 

Blue Cheese 

Cream Caramel 

@babybloomer BCN sounds like a good one as well, I'm glad because I bought the seeds for a friend and what your describing is exactly what he's after. Think I'll leave it for this run though because I'm sure some of his crop will be swapped for some of mine. 

Thanks everyone for the input, I was completely stumped, glad to know the others that haven't made the list are all worth growing in the future. 

Time to get some beans soaking :hippy:

• Like 2

blue cheese and cream caramel deffo, then either blackberry or criticalxxl.

thats what id choose, but id deffo do first 2

@badbillybob It was actually your nod of approval in the Seedstockers section that made me buy those BCNs for my mate, like I say though I'll probably be getting a bit off him once his are done anyway so figured I'd leave it for now. 

Glad you said about the other two though, I had to leave the decision to the GF and was still a bit unsure of it. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

vision seeds, ive done a few, they have mostly been pretty good tbh, did the tutenkhamun, nl and ak years ago, and iirc they had a widow that was pretty potent

The Blue Power has the White Widow in it so that's a good sign. Blueberry X white widow x Skunk #1 apparently. 

• Like 1

cool, sign me up when you get a diary going, the dina blue cheese is lovely, well balanced smoke

It'll be in my rolling diary geez, I'll tag you in a comment. Yeah I was a bit hesitant because my Chelato is very Blue Cheese flavour wise, but high wise it definitely isn't and I do love that functional, comforting, warm hug of a buzz that Dinafem Blue Cheese seems to have.