3 From 5 Help Me Choose

MindSoup

Hello chums. Edit, actually it's 3 from 7

I'm truggling to choose what to run for my next cycle. 

My short list is 

Vision Seeds Blue Power 

Dinafem Blue Cheese

Dinafem Blue Hash 

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel

Sweet Seeds crystal Candy

Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL

Seedstockers Blackberry Gum

Need to whittle it down to 3 to run alongside a Rubberwarp. 

I'm looking for quick finishers with low stretch but as good a yield as possible, I feel like these would all fit the bill and are all more than worthy. 

Wadayareckonthen?

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Dinafem and sweet seeds are both reliable never heard of the other....if it was me I would go with both the sweet seeds and blue cheese.

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 1

Nice one geez, just remembered it was actually 7 lol. Check the new list and see what your reckon. 

I remember growing the Blue hash years ago .  I found a lovely Bubblegum tasting pheno.  The nugs had a lilac / blue colour to them.   

Iirc 8 and half weeker and only doubled in stretch.  

Edited by Dan t
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Vision Seeds Blue Power 

Dinafem Blue Cheese

Dinafem Blue Hash 

first 3

• Like 3

I'm a fan of Sweet Seeds cream caramel (only one on the list I've grown), tastes like the name says and it's my kind of smoke, not 'up' (and the anxiety that can cause for me), pure nail you to the sofa couchlock. Can't comment on stretch cos I was growing under CFLs and everything stretched under them lol

• Like 4

I vote for both Dinafem and the Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy, I grew some Blue Hash and it was lovely

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Hello chums. Edit, actually it's 3 from 7

I'm truggling to choose what to run for my next cycle. 

My short list is 

Vision Seeds Blue Power 

Dinafem Blue Cheese

Dinafem Blue Hash 

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel

Sweet Seeds crystal Candy

Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL

Seedstockers Blackberry Gum

Need to whittle it down to 3 to run alongside a Rubberwarp. 

I'm looking for quick finishers with low stretch but as good a yield as possible, I feel like these would all fit the bill and are all more than worthy. 

Wadayareckonthen?

Hi MindSoup, of the list you present I could only vouch for Cream Caramel as its the only one I have experienced. I have heard good things about Seedstockers Blackberry Gum but not sure if it will be taller. I know they aren't on your list but I've just started some Expert Seeds Sweet Zombie which is supposed to be a great smoke and yield which stays short as you require. I have Paradise Wappa and TH Seeds Mother of Berries alongside. I nearly included Cream Caramel also Dinafem White Widow but they will be next. All the best MindSoup. Peace. 

• Like 1

Tasty line up mucker 👍       

My 3 from that list to fit the bill would be  -

Blue Hash  - stays pretty squat

Crystal Candy  -  compact & lots of bubblegum type phenos from experience.    

Blue Power  - never seen it run and very curious 😀

The Blue Thai can stretch a fair bit but end result worth it  but poss a tad tall  ,   SS BBG can stretch a bt and thought Brocks BBG beat it hands down.

Not done the BCN yet so cant comment.  

Good luck with them mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

Not done the blue power by vision seeds but i have done a couple of others by them.

My profile pic is by them a jack herer late plant out harvested end of october in the pissing down rain and she was spotless.

The other was that mental triple og thing i grew last winter just didn't stop going upwards.

I would go blue hash cream caramel and crystal candy just to be awkward. lol

• Like 1

@murphyblue    Nice one mate     i got a few bits of Vision and great to hear you praise them ,   will throw some out and see how i go.

• Like 1

So basically I need to grow all of them lol. My mates just popped some BCN Crit, so I'll wait to see how his get on and save mine for another day. BBG does actually look a bit of a stretcher, so we'll put her on the bench as well. 

Think I'm set on the Blue Power, sounds like my ideal medical strain, from what I've read there is a more stretchy pheno in the mix but hopefully I'll get lucky. 

Really quite stuck on the next two, I'll narrow it down as one from each breeder. 

Cream caramel I have smoked and really enjoyed, plus it has White Rhino in it which is an all time favourite. What's the high like on the crystal candy? Does anyone know what the genetics are? They're not listed on their site or seedfinder. 

Dinafem is the hardest one, I know and love Blue Cheese, but my Chelato mum is a very similar vibe (not that I have any of that in a jar). The Blue Hash seems like it will be a bit more compact and who knows I might like it even more. Might have to let the Girlfriend decide on that one or pick one out of a hat. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

@MindSoup      The Sweets Candy i enjoyed - no where near the heavy sedation of the Caramel  ,  99% i have done have been indy leaners and i do tend to push them for a tad longer than most lol    

So the Blue Power ,  Blue Hash and flup a coin for No.3 👍

• Like 1