GROW DOTS.. Anyone tried them?

GuerillaOG

• Grow dots were created for Guerilla growing and give nutrients from start to finish. 

Anyone tried them for Guerilla grow UK?

large_crop.png.e957de16619ad925f611811eca960ba7.png

I've seen those, Canadian company, the owner is on a podcast called The Dude Grows or something like that. Bit of a nutter, but I like him lol.  E2A strangely though I've never heard him talk about Guerilla Growing. 

Like the others have said though it's basically osmocote but for quite a bit more money, it might have a slightly tweaked formula, but ganja isn't all that fussy outdoors. 

Won't be any better than good old Fish Blood & Bone and Sulphur of Potash though, Chuck some Comfrey in the mix and your golden. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Bit of a nutter, but I like him

I like Beetlejuice Scotty too 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@MindSoup  Dude has mentioned about using them on his Autos in the garden, he said he got a little burn but was his first time trying them and not knowing how much he should dose them.

His outdoor plants are probably in pots tho(he never actually showed them)

There's only one way to find out, someone's gonna have to take the plunge and report back their findings with GG growing in the UK.

• Like 2

Yeah YT recommends it sometimes and I have it on in the backg while I'm working, matey boy sat there with in his dressing gown  lol

Maybe not grow dots themselves but controlled release fertiliser is a fairly well trodden path for GGing, Slim uses it quite a lot. 

• Like 3

I have quite a few episodes to catch up on, might save them for when I'm in trim jail next lol

• Like 2

Yeah good shout, listening to matey boy ramble on, going on tangent after tangent and the other one trying to keep the conversation on track is pretty entertaining lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Someone try them out not that iv found you need to feed guerrilla plants if you plant in the right soil. What I’d be wary of is it being not so much slow release and releasing all at once or in a very short time frame a few products did that when they where on the market years ago.

• Like 2

Im gonna try them this year, i've worked out that £150 will get me at least 40 photoperiods outdoor straight in the ground so gonna test them this year. 

• Like 1

You could probably buy the same amount of osmocote for about 20 quid, just saying. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

You could probably buy the same amount of osmocote for about 20 quid, just saying. 

Only trouble with osmocote is it’s not reassuringly expensive enough.  People inherently know ladies put out for a guy who doesn’t mind splashing some cash on them…. And why should plants be any different?  

I have thought about starting a business where you buy in cheap bulk products from the hort / ag industry,  re-package in bags and bottles (with a cannabis leaf on the front) , hoik up the price by 1000%,  and donate the proceeds to charity….  

Probably furnish half of Africa with clean water and new school equipment.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GuerillaOG said:

£150

That's crazy money for that many outdoor plants and looking at the actual pellets they don't look very "slow release" , more likely they'll do as @Devon Cream suggests and dump their load pretty swiftly.

:yinyang:

• Like 2