Critical orange punch

steve205

On 11/01/2024 at 10:41 AM, latigid aikon said:

Ironically I had the opposite problem with DP Critical Orange Punch lol

Mine were photoperiods according to the packaging, but they weren't, the cuttings I took autoflowered in my mother cabinet!

DP really are a load of total shite these days.

They can't even re-sell someone else's white label seeds accurately.

Not what I wanted to hear after just popping 5 DP blueberry og into coco :mellow: the pack was a few years old but soaked them and taproot popped within 36 hours. They were a freebie from attitude with a dinafem order a few years ago. Makes sense now why they were giving them away lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PickledHerb said:

They were a freebie from attitude with a dinafem order a few years ago. Makes sense now why they were giving them away lol

Funnily enough my Critical Orange Punch were freebies too. I was buying some other seeds from Dr Chronics (RIP) and I told him how much I'd been disappointed by DP recently compared to their seeds that I'd bought from him 15-20 years earlier. He gave me the COP packet hoping it would change my mind about them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 13/01/2024 at 00:44, PickledHerb said:

Not what I wanted to hear after just popping 5 DP blueberry og

Their Blueberry Muffin is meant to be a banger, growing one in my next grow.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Their Blueberry Muffin is meant to be a banger, growing one in my next grow.

I've since read a couple of diaries on here on the blue og and looks decent but they were done a few years ago. Mine got off to a slow start but starting to pick up pace now thankfully.

• Like 1

I just noticed I said the Blueberry Muffin was DP's, I was wrong My bad, they are in fact Humboldt's 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

I have x6 DP COP on the go just started week 7 flower, read a few diaries after liking the sound of it in the blurb on DP.

Banging  so far imo, I have 3 of the same pheno, 1 smaller very Indica dom one and two in between.

I popped 7 beans bought directly from DP, 6 had split within 24 hrs and 1 within 48.

I took 6 cuts 3 weeks into flower from 1 of the strongest, biggest pheno types all rooted in 2 weeks and all doing well, again very vigorous, re-vegged fine and very healthy, on 0.25 ml/l AN PH perfect micro, grow, bloom.

not an 8 weeker, 10 looking at them so far, very very vigorous growth, I had 75% of the net full after 5 weeks veg and I trimmed like a demon until week 3 of flower and these things shoot for fun, 2x stretch (so doubled in height)

very manageable but I’d veg less next time, loves training, currently on 2.5 ml/l bases, micro, grow, bloom, 1.5 ml overdrive and 1ml/l bud candy from AN PH perfect range.

only issues I’ve had is some slight light stress as put a brand new gravita 600w HPS bulb in at the beginning of this one.

they stink, lemony, piney, hashy.

maybe I was lucky and DP are being slack with their packaging.

I grew out their white widow (was banging), grew out their ultimate (was ok, yielded v well, quite stable but was so so bushy, killed my back to crop it and was still in my 20’s then lol), my fave strain was power plant (very stable, loved a mainline, not too bushy and finished in 9 weeks and yielded v well and was a great smoke).

I’d bit bought seeds from them stir about ten years since these COP but always get directly off them never through a multi seed bank.

i see a lot of bad reviews on here for DP and AN but I never messed around with Autos (they’d just come about when I was in the height of growing and was like those old school growers that wouldn’t touch a feminised seed and never fancied them lol) I’ve personally never had a bad strain from DP apart from when DP Tony who used to be the DP contact and was great back then on here, sent me some as a tester of a new strain and it was very unstable. I find the PH perfect 3 part bases with voodoo juice in veg, big bud, overdrive and bud candy in flower is an amazing nute line dead easy, strong as you like so defo start with 1/4 strength, no PH issues, no mag deficiencies or deficiencies of any sort until they’re meant too in late flower and coupled with the NFT systems is the easiest, maintenance free grow system I’ve ever had, looking for reward to the end, will let everyone know.

• Like 2

Autos not flowering on 18/6 but kicking in on 12/12 is wild. Had troubles when things weren't labeled right.