Critical orange punch

steve205

Basically my autos wouldn't flower after 7 weeks on 18/6 (other strain alongside no problem) changed the lights to 12/12 and after a week they started. Still got the bottom half of 2 plants going as they were immature, these went in on (as seedlings) 1st October, anybody else had similar? I've emailed DP to see if they can shed some light (no pun intended) still got 2 bottom halves going...any ideas as to why? I've used these before with no issues....cheers

• Like 1

Ironically I had the opposite problem with DP Critical Orange Punch lol

Mine were photoperiods according to the packaging, but they weren't, the cuttings I took autoflowered in my mother cabinet!

DP really are a load of total shite these days.

They can't even re-sell someone else's white label seeds accurately.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

labelling fuck up

For what is now basically a white label seed reseller that is pretty much their only job. Labelling, and of course, marketing... lol

• Like 1

@BilgePumpI'm still livid about that. Even if it hadn't been a load of old shite I'd vowed to never give DP any of my money again or grow any of their crap and then they tricked me by pretending to not be DP...

• Like 3

I (tried) to grow DP's Cali Orange last year. All 5 were utter shite. Got them to flower but they went south after that. They ended up buried in the garden as compost

• Like 2

@latigid aikon strange how they've been proper quiet since that , youd think they'd be trying to rebuild their rep here... ..or they know they're useless hence the tumbleweeds in the sssc section..

:yinyang:

• Like 1

i stopped growing thier genetics about 10 yrs back when thier jack herer beans turned into cabbages.

i know theyre a sponsor but ive never had anything memorable from them, dont get be started on the auto ultimate, what a crock that was and took about 4 months before i hacked it down, smoked 2 or 3 joints and binned the rest. it was truly garbage

hey ho

• Like 1

They living on the reputation, that I have experienced in the 90's, which has long gone. COP was meh.

• Like 1

20 litre, good lights & extraction with air movement, i've got more of the cop but not the same batch so i'll see what happens

cheers all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve205 said:

20 litre

This is probably why they didn’t start flowering.

Some autos rely on root restrictions to trigger flowering.

Try some 6l pots next time :yep:

Better still,

ditch the autos and stick with photoperiods :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Some autos rely on root restrictions to trigger flowering.

I've grown dozens, if not hundreds of autos and I can't say I've noticed a difference in how quickly they start flowering, be it 2L pots or 50L pots.

Probably just shit genetics.

i used to grow a lot of autos and bigger pots are definitely more beneficial to the plant than small ones. i sused to use 15 litre pots and they always bloomed

• Like 1