4 420 FastBuds in 80x80

NormanNugget

10 minutes ago, NormanNugget said:

So is the theory that you veg a photo until the desired size and then flower? I guess in this way you can control the time period but the yield is based on how quickly you put them into flower?

It seems like autos are quite unpopular on here, any particular reason?

I think a few people remember the Lowryder #1 days, modern ones are much better and yield about the same as a photo in the same time period. Some say the high is less but , no one i know notices.

Autos have their uses, as said they can deal with cold a little better, and I grow them in mid winter and run an led 20/4, so its cheaper than having heaters.

• Like 3
Just now, Punk said:

I think a few people remember the Lowryder #1 days, modern ones are much better and yield about the same as a photo in the same time period. Some say the high is less but , no one i know notices.

Autos have their uses, as said they can deal with cold a little better, and I grow them in mid winter and run a led 20/4, so its cheaper than having heaters.

Thanks for the insight @Punk. I think in the long run I’d prefer photos as it seems you have more control and can train them as you like. However as a novice autos seem very appealing. I may also have to dismantle and relocate my tent (it’s going to be in a spare room but will have to move it if we have people staying with us). As I understand it autos would cope better with coming out of the tent for short periods etc so less likely to bugger up a grow.

• Like 1

I don't mean to try and put you off autos, it's just that people are mistaken in thinking they are easier to grow. 

I'm sure you'll be fine whichever ones you pick, there's always plenty of help about. :geek:

• Like 3

No worries KC. I expect to be trying both anyway!

Yup, once I get my kit all sorted I’ll be starting a diary and asking for advice non stop I’m sure!

• Like 2
On 07/01/2024 at 0:08 AM, Norbinyo said:

On thursday they are 13 week's old 

I can’t recall any fastbuds grow going 13 weeks mate, quite often I was chopping mine on (or sometimes before) 9 weeks

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 5Lip said:

I can’t recall any fastbuds grow going 13 weeks mate, quite often I was chopping mine on (or sometimes before) 9 weeks

I see one guy on youtube run this amnesia zkittle for 14 week the and was 235g one plant.

On 09/01/2024 at 14:13, 5Lip said:

I take it you're not including veg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Punk said:

I take it you're not including veg

Ye the 13weeks what i told that is from seed so alltogether:bong: